Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I am really excited that we got our own section!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 72Blazerod, Mar 4, 2001.

1. 72Blazerod

72Blazerod 1/2 ton status

Bravo to you guys here at ColoradoK5. Keep up the good work!! I hope that we first generation owners take full adavantage of our own section and trade lots of stories and helpful info! This section really perks me up since I have just found out (about 5 minutes ago) that Blazer-Net is now off the net. Now we once again have a site to focus on our first generation trucks. By the way, I would like to take this chance to thank Wulf for all he did for us on Blazer-Net and let him know that all we 1st Gen. Blazer lovers appreciated his hard work!

Thanks a lot,

72Blazerod

p.s. Does anyone have a rust-free windshield frame they want to part with? I am still looking for one? My past few leads all fizzled out. You can e-mail me at:
    rodretallick@hotmail.com

http://72blazerod.coloradok5.com

2. Leinie

Leinie Registered Member

I just want to say, thanks to Coloradok5 and join Blazerod in thanking Wulf for all his time and effort with Blazer-net. I'd still be in the dark if it weren't for that site.