Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I am selling my rig...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by mudrunner78, Oct 3, 2002.

1. mudrunner78

mudrunner78 1/2 ton status

well it has finally come to this. I am in the army and been really busy over the past few years, I started a build up about 2 years ago of my 78 chevy first came a 383 then a np-205, a tranny, then I got a set of axles , ordered a lift about 4 months ago installed it, gauges, the works, only need two 15X10 rims , tranny rebuild, and driveshafts and the thing is complete, but I have been gone from july and just returned from school at FT Lost in the woods, now I am leaving agin with my unit to jump the pond, now don't get me wrong I am proud of my job and I love it, but my rig is rotting away, the 383 hasn't even been turned over in about 5 months, heck it only has 3 miles on it since break in. Parts are starting to need work that have no miles one them from just prolonged sitting. So I have given up. I am going to find a good home for the truck someone who will treat it like it should(ie take it out and run the heck out of it)and maybe when my life settles down I'll start again. Jesse Anyone want a truck. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. mudrunner78

mudrunner78 1/2 ton status

I have woken up and smelled the coffee. I have chosen not to sell my truck /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. I have way to much money and time invested I'll just probably just keep trucking when I return home. Jesse Thanks for all the support

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Good for you....!

Anytime I have a "crazy" idea, my wife just asks me to spend 24 - 48 hours thinking about it.

Usually she's right.....by the time that 2nd day is over, I've usually talked myself out of it, or come up with a better solution to my problems. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I notice that it took you only about a day also..... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif