Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I am so Jealous.. update..

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BlazerBoy, Apr 25, 2002.

1. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

o.k. You guys really piss me off... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Just teasin, I have family in San Jose, I visit them a few times a year. Every time I go out there, I always think of meeting up with some of you, but I am usually only in for the weekend and I really dont have the time. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I love it out there, I am so jealous, with all your wheeling, women, mountains, and beaches what else could you want. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Anyway, there is a slight possiblity that I might be moving out to that area early next year. I hope so I cant stand this Chicago weather anymore. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif Just thought I would drop you guys a line and give you a hard time, maybe I will run into some of you next time I am out there.

I will be in Cali. (San Jose area) next weekend 5/2-5/5. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif I just found out that I have nothing planned for friday morning (5/03), I will be in Gilroy, but all I need to do is drive up to San Jose by 1:30 p.m. So If anyone is interested I wouldn't mind meeting, to check out some of your trucks or projects. I know most normal people would be working on a friday morning. But we arn't normal people. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif So anyway, let me know if anyone would be interested.

2. SAVAGE1

SAVAGE1 1/2 ton status

Hollister is only a few miles from Gilroy. Someone in the area might be able to show you around, wish I was closer. Why don't you plan another visit on the last weekend of June... for BLAZER FEST!!. You'll be able to meet everyone then.

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I second that....mike

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Sorry, I have to work.. I live in Hollister and Gilroy is 12 miles away....Dan

5. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Where is blazerfest being held at?? Hollister? What day saturday or sunday? I am actually looking into possibly coming out that weekend. I am suppose to help a friend move but I am sure I can squeeze in a little wheeling if some one would have an empty seat?

6. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

It will be the whole weekend some people will be there starting thursday and then some on friday and the rest as they show up....We have the camp ground # 5 right off the road at the enterance to hollister...mike