Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I am the Jedi Master of Hijacking

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Check out this hijack!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Whatever...

You may be the Jedi Master thingamajigger of hijacking posts, but I am the MACKIN DADDY of ... stuff...

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

long haired dictionary...LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Whatever...

You may be the Jedi Master thingamajigger of hijacking posts, but I am the MACKIN DADDY of ... stuff...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if ya be the Mack'in Daddy; how 'bout you mack your cack for about an hour to the lingerie section of the Sears catalogue 'Xploder boy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, if ya be the Mack'in Daddy; how 'bout you mack your cack for about an hour to the lingerie section of the Sears catalogue 'Xploder boy

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the lingerie section sittin in my BED... Don't need a little catalogue I'll be crackin my mackin game out on yo woman AND yo dog if youz aint careful, aight BIIIIIOTCH...........

Now, Mr. Star Wars, Mr. Poser Krawler, Mr. BUBBA RAY... How bout them Nuggets? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    'Xploder boy

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Well, if ya be the Mack'in Daddy; how 'bout you mack your cack for about an hour to the lingerie section of the Sears catalogue 'Xploder boy

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the lingerie section sittin in my BED... Don't need a little catalogue I'll be crackin my mackin game out on yo woman AND yo dog if youz aint careful, aight BIIIIIOTCH...........

Now, Mr. Star Wars, Mr. Poser Krawler, Mr. BUBBA RAY... How bout them Nuggets? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, my wife would slice off your Johnson and send it back to ya postage due. As for the dawg, which of the 4 do you want to mess with? I've got one monster that weighs more than you and has an impressive record of dispatching yard invaders.

But don't ever call me a krawler bellhop!!!!!!!!! Ya want to talk the talk, come out and walk the walk. We'll play a little game called Follow the Leader. But I don't see ya keeping up for long though. I'm sure you will have to stop at the first Wal-Mart for a bottle of Clearsil /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Oh, by the way. The whole suburban white boy gone ghetto thing was [image]http://www.norcalbigdawgs.net/phpBB2/images/smiles/41031.gif[/image] with Vanilla Ice and it's still [image]http://www.norcalbigdawgs.net/phpBB2/images/smiles/41031.gif[/image] now. So go pray for forgiveness from your god Eminem and loose the cruise. Yo word to your father's mother's sister daughter's aunt. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Hummm... my friend DID say I should act more like a "white guy"... so... Lemme see if I can do this... *deep breath*

Good day, Bubba Ray, nice weather today, isn't it? Why don't you and I go four wheel driving sometime and then play a round of croquet on my yacht in the carribean? We can drink cuppachino and eat some scones while we have a nice chat about our delightful wives, Amber and (what's your wifey's name again /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif)! Perhaps we can do lunch some time to discuss our financial status and our spotless 2-wheel-drive SUV's (who needs to go out in the snow or on dirt roads anyway?). It will be a fun time, friend, and I look forward to it.

*vomits*

Yeah... umm... I think I'll stick to my pimperiffic game of being a badass mofo /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah... umm... I think I'll stick to my pimperiffic game of being a badass mofo

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. landsmasher

Speaking of bad ass mofos, what ever happend to "The Crock"? or was he the rock or something like that... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

HIJACK

I like pizza....

12. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I Like Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

beer /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif bring out the good [I love Jeeps]!

14. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

interesting site /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I emailed it to my uncle

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I like pizza....

[/ QUOTE ] I like Hijacking and you are the master of the large hot oven combo with extra cheese and toms on the side... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

No pineapple.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

16. bee32

bee32 1/2 ton status

So glad I have some funny shiaght to read every mornin. Thanks Yall /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. landsmasher

Yep.... Morning coffee wouldn't be the same without it... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I like pizza....

[/ QUOTE ] I like Hijacking and you are the master of the large hot oven combo with extra cheese and toms on the side... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

No pineapple.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No pineapple.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif....Pineapple is the shiznit with ham...

19. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I like pizza....

[/ QUOTE ]

No pineapple.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif....Pineapple is the shiznit with ham...

[/ QUOTE ]
    pineapple is ok on pizza, only with ONLY ham...

20. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I like pizza....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    pineapple is ok on pizza, only with ONLY ham...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.......the shiznit.....