Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I Bid Farewell To All

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 5150_BEAST, Apr 5, 2006.

1. 5150_BEAST

5150_BEAST Registered Member

well its been fun on this site and ive learned alot but unfourtunatly as some know i have traded my 79 gmc jimmy and regret it alot:( :doah: i hope to own another down the road someday but it wont be very soon,this community has sort of been an extention of family and ive loved evry bit of posting and reading threads. you can catch me on oldspower.com as i now own a 68 oldsmobile cutlass "s" and a 96 jetta with a blown trans:mad: anyways i hope to later post good news in the future of getting another blazer of jimmy, you all will be the first to know so in the meantime sling lots of mud and run over as many honda civics as possible and stay safe.

steve and the 5150_68CUTLASS

2. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

But I can't go help him snap out of it, I don't know where he lives. And I can hear those beer-belly Olds dudes laughing.....:haha:

3. 5150_BEAST

farewell..

sorry...you gotta have a offroad vehicle to post on here dont ya...and you should see some of the chicks on the site....some are the hottest things ive seen since my wife...one of em drives a 10 second 70 h/o hurst and she built it almost all by herself...and yes there are a lot of backwoods good ole boys on the site but all have been very helpful on the site when it comes to troubleshooting just like this site has been for me in the past.and im not gonna be gone forever just a vacation away from offroading for awhile and re-venturing into the drag racing and road course stuff for a while....i kinda miss the sky view launches and being pinned into the seat under acceleration:woot: :saweet: :yikes: so until i get another offroad truck you can find me wrenching on the cutlass and hopfully pulling 10's at pomona and lacr this summer and i live in lincoln heights,90031 and the only thing that will snap me out of this farewell is a free k5 blazer that runs ok:D

4. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

By any way slim chance, did/do you know Joe Padavano?

5. 5150_BEAST

farewell..

naw man...been on the olds site for about 2 weeks and no buddies so far...whats his screen name/handle?

6. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

This was years ago, he had almost every year 442, at least one HURST 442 (white/gold). He left, went to VA (job). I think he's still active in the 442 site(s). I saw an article he wrote on the principles involved in the Q-Jet float bowl vent. This would be over twenty-five years now that he started with 442s.:D
    Edit; Happy Trails,....I mean..Awesome Burnouts!

7. 5150_BEAST

farewell..

sounds like a real olds junkie...im gonna do a 442 clone with mine...just gotta transplant the 4 on the floor in it. 4-4-2= 4 bbl carb,4 on the floor and (2)dual exuast...and its gonna run 10's or better...still thinking bout keepin the auto in it cause its just plain easier than a stick when it comes to drag in my opinion besides ill have a full manual valve body in it:dunno:

8. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

you can hang here in the lounge.... but you gotta do the shuffle truffle ;)

9. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

Barely street, PG or TH400?

10. 5150_BEAST

farewell but not gone

do they serve cold beer and have nice ladies on a brass pole in this lounge you speak of??:thinking: :rolleyes:

11. 5150_BEAST

car plans..

she will see street/strip duty and of course the occational honda and mustag spanking on the way to and from work...gonna bullet proof a th350 with race guts...done it before with my old camaro...no probs at 750hp but im thinking bout a procharger and 850hp+ so i might have to go th400 or a glide...ill find out when if i explode the th350