Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I borrowed the neighbors goat...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Sep 19, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Gawwwddddam, that thing stinks like sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t, we brought him over to make with the humpy humpy on our girly goat and now my entire property stinks like pooo.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I was afraid when I saw the title, that YOU were gonna "get with the humpy,humpy" on the goat! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm just wondering why he has a female goat to begin with. Is there some kind of Osamanite pimp service going on that we're not being told about ?? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Bubba is a regular customer...The neighbor is trying to sell his house so he doesn't want him there, I'm tellin ya this thing wreaks, You can smell him in the house with the doors and windows closed. The reason we have goats is because their cheap lawnmowers, I got 5 acres of blackberies and they're destroying them... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

arent black berries good?

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    cheap lawnmowers, I got 5 acres of blackberies and they're destroying them...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Your just gonna make it worse. Unless You get rid of the roots they wont go away. By letting Your goats (ho's) eat them down all its doing is pruning them so that they come back bigger.
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

They eat them down to just the main vine so I can cut them out, there is no way in hell I would ever be able to get rid of them forever, but once they get cut out then the goats do a great job of eating the new starts. Before we got them I had heard stories of how goats will eradicate brush in a big hurry but though no way.. But the truth is they do, infact thats all they do is eat, sleep and make lemonade and jelly beans... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

we had a goat for quite a while, we called him Stinky /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. We had him to deal with a few real bad poison ivy spots. Ate that stuff no problem and took care of it for good.

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    make lemonade and jelly beans...

[/ QUOTE ]
    I have come to the conclusion that You are a sick fawker.
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I have come to the conclusion that You are a sick fawker.

[/ QUOTE ] What took you so long???

11. unclematty

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    make lemonade and jelly beans...

[/ QUOTE ]
    I have come to the conclusion that You are a Goat luvin sick fawker.
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    there, fixed it for ya! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Goats need lovin too, even the stinky ones.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. unclematty

when I was a kid (no pun intended) we had a goat that ate our trash, it ate everything paper, plastic, metal, everything, even burned stuff /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

14. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What took you so long???

[/ QUOTE ]
    Had to weed though all the other sick fawkes around here /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. unclematty

[ QUOTE ]
    Goats need lovin too, even the stinky ones.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    you can probably give the goat the reach around and grab his GOATEE! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

thats my favorite part... /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    thats my favorite part... /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thats just wrong, all wrong. man u need some /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

18. unclematty

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    (Adam Sandler, doing goat voice)
    Ro,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ob , F@#k me in the goat a$$! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

MMmmmmmm goat a$$... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

20. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif