Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I bought Pete's 92 blazer!! My first IFS truck. Idea's???

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by bablazer73, Oct 14, 2005.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Also the "newest" truck i now own!! Got some idea's for it. It needs some work. the body is kinda rough, but I can fix that. Already got the cowl induction hood. The truck is white. I will most likely keep it white. just can't decide what to do with the front. The bumper is rusted and the chrome is coming off the grill. I can get a newer chrome grill from a buddy. But not sure if I want it. Or should I get the Yukon type grill and paint it white also. With a billet insert, of course!! This is gonna be my daily driver, so i ain't goin crazy with it. The 88 blazer is getting tired, so thats just gonna be my plow rig.

2. gauder

gauder Banned

Change to the newer style chevy grille in trim black colour. Sandblast the front bumper and paint it trim black also or build a tube front bumper for it.

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'd go newer Yukon grille and leave it black, grey, whatever you call that.

I love the 94+ grilles compared to the older setups. Definetally do that. I want to get an earlier 90s rig(have a 97 now) for a Tow vehicle and if I do the first upgrade is the newer style grill.