Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I bought the 82 from Craigs List... Now I need HELP!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by blazer88k5, Sep 1, 2002.

1. blazer88k5

blazer88k5 1/2 ton status

Well heres the thing... I went ahead and bought the 82 Blazer for 495. Missing intake and carb., and missing one wheel. Other 3 wheels are 15x10 (ceterlines I think) with odd 36's 6 inch lift with Rancho 5000 shocks(dual front) straight body,everything power(windows steering tailgate window!!). It would have sold to someone Sunday morning... so I thought I wanted a few things off of it and the rest of us will prob strip that thing like a hungry vulture!!!

No heres the problem.... Obviously the 82 wont run..it needs to be trailered.My Blazer is still at my friends house getting the flywheel replaced. Won't be ready in the next coulple days and I have to pick up the Blazer I just bought on Tuesday ( I already paid for it! ) I need help getting it to Gustine from San Jose(about 70 miles) or I need someone around San Jose that will take it to their place for a week. By then I can get a trailer and my Blazer will be ready.... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

THANKS
    Randy /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

well...i know of a friend that might be able to tow it where it needs to go. but i do not have a 6 lug 36" spare. that seems to be the one tire i do not have on the side of my house /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

Gimme a call tonight after 8 p.m. i should be sober by then. 408-348-6303 and i 'll see what i can do.

BTW i am still interested in the seats /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Well I have a trailer. Let's talk about it when you stop by today. My cell # is 925.980.4661.

David

4. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

Greg72 might still have his old 36's. If he does, you could probably barrow one.

5. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

yup...those old 36's were MY old 36's /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

plus they are 8 lug /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Greg still has the tires but now they are not mounted on any rims. I am sure he wouldn't mind loaning a tire if someone had a rim lying around to mount it on.

7. The85k5

The85k5 1/2 ton status

right on man i was hoping someone would pick that k5 up, i wish i could help you tow it or something but i dont have the time or torque /forums/images/icons/frown.gif but when/if u do get it here, let me know the status on the axles, and if their cool i might buy em off u if u have no use for em /forums/images/icons/smile.gif thanx
    Robb