Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I can install Windows, Computer and home...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Sep 13, 2003.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

nice, youre talented, because i cannot do any carpentry work, it doesnt like me and i dont like it, although i wish i could cuz in the building i live in its condemnation material easy its so run down, i have the hardest time trying to do any carpentry work, nothing ever goes right when i even try to do the littles carpentry job. whats funny is that my greast grandpa and great uncle both owned billions of house and moved whole houses and put them on foundations and can build anything, but i cant even drive a nail worth a damn, i bend every one of them.,

happy carpentry to you /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I was sort of the same way before we bought this house. The main reason I can do this is that it's for MY house, where My kids will be sleeping, so my motivation is much different. Not intentionally either, that's just the way it works out. I've tried to help friends before I owned my place, and I was like inviting over a stooge to undo the work...

I started learning some woodworking with the truck, too. I needed to build a scaffold to lift the hard top off on nice days... It's all about motivation....