Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I can't believe it

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by mudfanatic, Mar 1, 2001.

1. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

I can\'t believe it

The first day my rig is out in the trader I have 4 calls on it and everyone seems to want it as bad as the next guy. I just got off the phone with this guy who wants to come look at it tomorrow because I have three people lined up to see it on Saturday. He is 2 hours away too, I guess that he is serious, maybe I should have asked more for it...
    Dan

<font color=red>get involved with land issues or lose the land</font color=red>

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Re: I can\'t believe it

Sounds like you'll have it sold by this weekend at that rate. If you think it's worth more then you're asking then let em know it. Or if you don't want to say that directly tell them that someone offered you more money for it and see if you can up the price if you think you can get it. I personally don't think it's wrong to try to get a few more bucks for it if you really think it's worth it. You don't want to short change yourself too bad and that extra money might help you out. Heck if they are willing to pay it might be worth a shot? Good luck with the sellin'! :-)

"I love the sound rice burners make when ya run over them"