Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I cant get into my blazer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by xnoahx, Jul 29, 2001.

1. xnoahx

xnoahx 1/2 ton status

because i broke my collar bone riding my dirt bike. Too much pain associated with trying to get into a lifted blazer. Its horrible.

Check out my 73 K5 members.theglobe.com/xnoahx/73k5.htm

2. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

I'd say that sucks. Maybe you could do what my 10 year old son and 11 year old daughter do, take a running jump amd have someone catch you. Good luck.
    Shawnboy.

If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.

3. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

DUDE! I did the exact same thing last November! I broke it on an ATC down at the riverbed off of Hallock Drive off of 126 (I'm sure you know where that is since you're in Ventura. I was in 5th and hit an unexpected "bump and went over sideways and over the front. Not fun. I was sore all over and could barely even walk for about a week The worst part is I didnt even think it was broke, so we just stayed down their fo a couple more hours. I just stood there in pain. Then when we were leaving, AFTER loading the atc in the back, I had an itch on my collar bone and went to scratch it and my damn bone was sticking out!!!!! your right, it hurts like a B*tch!! I couldnt get in my Blazer either for a long time. I had to borrow my uncles heep cherokee to drive back and forth. I still have a big ol bump wear the bone snapped, everyone says it will always be there. Enjoy the f'd up brace you get to wear!!

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Man, I'd be screwed, I don't have anything else to drive.

Tim
    '84 Chevy K10, lifted, loud, fast, and 3/4 ton axles

5. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

I felt your pain last year man. I broke my left leg/ankle in several places, shattered some stuff and now have a metal plate in my leg. My Blazer is a 4 speed, and since it was my clutch leg that I messed up, I couldn't drive it for about 3 months. It sucked. Good luck with your injury healing up fast.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad