Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I can't get out!!!!1

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Sep 13, 2002.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I can\'t get out!!!!1

... what I have into it so after talking with two fellow ck5'ers I am keeping the Willy's. Recently I have had ideas of selling it and jumping the fence back to the street rod side where I came from,LOL.

But since I am too far gone and have more into then any one will give me, I'll keep it.

The thoughts behind selling it :
    money issues
    time conflicts ( who goes wheeling on wednesdays??)
    the 1940 coupe that has been neglected for the pass 2 years ...[sad]

I'm trying to do a push on the 40 to get it drivable to redding california in April for kool april nites /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
    but that intels a whole new chassis, complete wiring of the irg, body mods with a list longer then a desoto straight 8,LOL

things i want to do to the 40 before then.
    one piece door glass
    suicide doors
    98 and up camaro headlights
    take my extra chassis and do a mustang II front, with air bags, rear with air bags on a triangulated 4 link. and corvete tail lights. custom dash and console. interior for redding will just be my bucket seats and undercoating with the heat shield stuff. the exterior will just be primer.

-Jeremy
    .." the off roader with the street rodder inside"

maybe thats why i wanted the Willy's body...everything else is just too new,LOL!!!!

but the willy's will stay unless I get a nice offer....

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: I can\'t get out!!!!1

I'm glad to hear you decided to keep the willy's and just put it on the back burner for now. Keep my posted on the 40, about 12 yrs ago I used to have a 40 Ford Coupe that I was trying to restore, but my ex-wife forced me to sell it. I seriously regret it. Good luck on yours.

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

oddly enough i have contemplated that very thing Jeremy /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif I too come from rods, and at one point i had many Chevelle's. i do miss them /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

4. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

dude your not alone...i have a 71 cutlass ive neglected for about 10 years...its in a bldg though.....and i also used to race oval track alot but dont have time now that im wheeling alot.....but alas im about dont spending serious money on my blazer......and gonna start on the olds probably spring time....i cant wait!!! will have a fresh built 455 and 400t...gotta love torque!!