Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I cant stand it, the clock is too slow !!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jun 19, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Ok, Ive waited 5 1/2 days now to give my oldest his new dirtbike. His bus gets here in 1/2 hour and the dumb clock is getting slower by the minute /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But on the upside, I took it for that /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif parental testdrive /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif and it kicks butt /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Barely gave it gas and walked a wheelie across the yard /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif now I just have to find him a pair of kids riding boots used, new ones are 159.00 /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

LOL. Your a pimp dad if I may say so. Your kid is going to shyt a brick when he sees it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

woo hoo ! he got it, and yes we heard the bus load of kids screaming DIRTBIIIIKKKEE when it rounded the corner 50 yards away /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif it had a big red bow on it, and a helmet with a flame job /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif i just think they need to know that hard work pays off, he finished the year with A's and a award /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Nice... that kicks much a$$

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Very nice! Kudos to your boy getting A's!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I am totally with you and the rewards for hard work!

If you or anyone else has a line on a small bike (50-60cc range) I am looking for one for my boy. He'd mildly dyslexic like me(at least he didn't get the color blind like I did!), and he has a hard time in school. This past year he made some huge strides and the teachers say he doesn't need the "special" classes anymore. I want to suprise him with either a bike, or go-kart. My boy spent many nights in tears trying to read & write "like the normal kids".

6. uglychevyZZ4

we almost did the gocart thing but no where to ride it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif we are going to sell our old Honda 78' MiniTrail 50cc /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I apid 600.00 a year ago, and after a 150.00 carb rbld a month ago+tuning costs+some new nic-nacs, im willing to sell it to someone on the site for my 600$ back. It is the bike that almost everybody started on in the 80's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Here is a pic web page

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Now that is funny!

Good job Rob.............

10. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You have WAY too much time on your hands - you should come over and put my Blazer back together while I watch my daughter - then at least you'd be doing SOMETHING productive! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    then at least you'd be doing SOMETHING productive!

[/ QUOTE ]

If it involves anything besides lifting a glass of whiskey or a beer to his mouth to drink, then forget it, that's about as productive as he gets

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    If it involves anything besides lifting a glass of whiskey or a beer to his mouth to drink, then forget it, that's about as productive as he gets

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifFawker, just wait til I actually have a running shop and a house to live in....Besides I lift a fork and a remote also.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

sweet i remember my 1st bike that rocks. as far as the boots go try rose city off road in portland. mostly all used gear but cheap and in good shape. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif