Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I can't view "My Membership"

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by ChevyCaGal, Jul 31, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I can\'t view \"My Membership\"

How come I can't log into the "My Membership" link? I think I recall someone saying it has to do with things that took place June 1st? I'd have to renew to use it? I went and checked my bank account, and it shows I paid last year on 9/18/02 to renew. So I can't view things in the galleries until then? I was trying to look at pics and I can't. I'd like to renew, but I simply cannot afford too. I just got suckered punched for $2500 for attorney/medi-cal fees from my Grandma's dying last year. It finally got resolved after all these months. My job also was cut from 35hrs/wk to 16hrs/wk until September. I am borrowing money from my mom to get by until then. I'm not trying to complain, but I really just can't even pay it. Anyhow, I'd really like to see the pics and stuff in the galleries, so if there is a way, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Stephanie

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: I can\'t view \"My Membership\"

steph you can view the photo gallery's you just need to log into them /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif the my membership thing wont work till you renew though but don't feel bad steve said it will never work for us mods /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

I can't. I tried, logged in there, and it then I click a pic says something about I can't view em...

4. mudhog

do you have your browser set to not allow cookies?

5. ChevyCaGal

Nope, I like cookies....

6. mudhog

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Oh no, not another , I cant view my Membership link question /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Here is why you can not use the My Membership link , by the way I just posted this over 8 weeks ago and for some reason about 15,000 people refuse to read it so don't feel bad. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    As far as the viewing of the photos you should be able to view them, try logging out of the forums and then deleting your browsers cach/cookies then loginto the gallery (before logging into forums) see if that works. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Do a search /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

9. ChevyCaGal

I still can't view em... I can log in now, but they are all little red x's.... might be I am still having issues with my computer since I had a virus...