Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I changed the title cuz it was long and annoying...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 23, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

On a whim today I finally decided to enroll in college... but first I have to fill out this application and pay them $20 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif...

I started chiseling the rust on my Explorer to find a deep hole filled with years of dirt and powdered metal... Now I have a pile in the driveway and still more rust to work through... stupid Xploder rusting n stuff... I'm not even gonna mess with it I think... I'm just gonna paint over it and have a hole there and keep my plan of driving my X till it dies since I prolly can't sell it for more than $700... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Ummm... that is all... have a nice day...

2. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Re: ;alskfj;lasjdf;askjdf;laskdjf;laskfj;alskdjf;laskfj;alksjf;laksjf;laksjf;la

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm not even gonna mess with it I think... I'm just gonna paint over it

[/ QUOTE ]

POR 15

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: ;alskfj;lasjdf;askjdf;laskdjf;laskfj;alskdjf;laskfj;alksjf;laksjf;laksj

[ QUOTE ]
    stupid Xploder rusting n stuff... I'm not even gonna mess with it I think... I'm just gonna paint over it and have a hole there

[/ QUOTE ] I think a camo paint job on your X would look cool, well, as cool as a furd could pretend to be anyways, LOL.

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

golly I hate that title

Ya know what I really need is a truck... It's too bad Chevy didn't make an Extended cab till the newer models with that IFS stuff... Oh well... a pickup or Suburban... Gotta find me one... now...

Only problem is trucks cost money to buy... I don't have enough money for one, and I'll only get a few hundred for my X the way it is... grrr I hate wanting a new truck every 6 months :P It's cool to have something new to roll around in, but a pain in the butt... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif