Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I chased this guy down the street last night.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Nov 15, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif And it was fun. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I caught the little bastard trying to break into my truck, so i chased him down the street . He tried to steal my cheap stereo, but couldnt figure out how to remove it /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif IT WAS FUN /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif He got the jump on me, but ill be waiting if theres a next time /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Nothing surpasses the fun, or chasing someone down the street eiyther, a real rush /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

hahaha you should have tripped him and told him not to come near your house again!!

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I want to do a citizes arrest... it will entail lots of dragging, stealing his bike, etc.I want to drag him in, hold him doewn, kick him around a bit, and then call the cops. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

hahahah citizens arrest!! That would be awesome!

5. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

he he, I've always had this fantasy about coming out to my truck and seeing someone's legs hanging out of my door. Then I politely shut the door for him. 20 times or so /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah , i dont think heel be coming back /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

yeah, but you never even came close to catching me..and that stereo.....i didnt know 8 track still existed. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Hey, dont try to roast on my 8 track /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif they dont call ya jakeslim for nothing then hu?? Run like the wind /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Ya see, that's the problem out there in Kaliforny, People's Republik of.

Ya see, out here, and across the state line in Tejas, we don't have to expend any energy chasing dumbasses. Just rack the 12 gauge and unleash some double ought hate and discontent on their wretched souls.

Though you telling this story I must bring up "Stupid Tales from Law Enforcement."

Saturday night, I was on my way home for supper, driving the dept. '90something fullsize Blazer when the SGT got a call for a stolen car. As luck would have it, I happened to be about a mile down the road so I responded and contacted the victim.

Two suspects jacked his Mercedes diesel. The punks didn't even have the common courtesy to unplug it.

Let me add in that it was about 30 degrees and had been snowing for the better part of the day, so there was anywhere from 1-2 inches on the ground.

Well the victim decided to give chase and they went about 1/2 mile down a muddy road and decided to bail out across a snow covered field.

The SGT. and undersheriff get out there and we're not looking at the prospect of tracking these yahoos down through the snow and as luck would have it, a good citizen called us to say they saw the suspects go into a house.

We get there and sure enough they are there. Both 13 years old. Both wearing shorts and tennis shoes, what they were wearing when they jacked the car. The one kid was shivering his butt off, so it was no question. We hauled both of them off.

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I like that, license to kill /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifI want one!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif So its not legal to pull him inside, and restrain him?? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I like that, license to kill /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifI want one!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif So its not legal to pull him inside, and restrain him?? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's legal to restrain them; but why do all that work when you can just rack the scattergun and perforate their chest cavity? Little messy, but lots less work.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ive been wanting to physical lately......i dont know. BAD BAD BAD /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You know that feeling, the sock em in the ribs and break a few feeling?????!!! LEGALLY??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Not that im mr big or anything, but ,dont mess with my truck. Come on now. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifWhat are the guidelines? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Ive been wanting to physical lately......i dont know. BAD BAD BAD /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You know that feeling, the sock em in the ribs and break a few feeling?????!!! LEGALLY??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Not that im mr big or anything, but ,dont mess with my truck. Come on now. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifWhat are the guidelines? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, in Kaliforny, People's Republik of; you have to be in fear of your safety...................

14. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's legal to restrain them; but why do all that work when you can just rack the scattergun and perforate their chest cavity? Little messy, but lots less work.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Jeez Bubba, i dont want to kill the guy, just mabey get a few licks in. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Mabey teach him a lesson. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Jeez Bubba, i dont want to kill the guy, just mabey get a few licks in. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Mabey teach him a lesson. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then, my advise would be this. Invest in a piece of hardware from that great mind Kalishnakov, have it converted to full auto, and fire over there heads.

16. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Nope, guns lead to death.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Ill just sock em up real good. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Ill leave the gun unloaded. Ill leave the loaded guns,chasing bad guys ,etc, to the police officers like you. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

All the man needs is style

Big steel toe boots, dirty black pants, black coat, brown or other muted t shirt, sleepless eyes, smoking, steel pipe

Just place in proper context and let go

18. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I got the steel pipe alright /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Speaking of socks, socks, double walled, and ball bearings

20. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Or i could have you and stave come over, bitchslap em with a patty melt!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif