Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I could use a Victim....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Highlander, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

Well Saturday I'll be putting my Dana 60 in my 83, And I could use a warm body and some extra paws to help with the install. This will not be a Remove & Replace job. I will have to weld in new spring pads and shock mounts make some brake lines. I should have everything ready to go. The 60 is going in the rear so it should be farly easy to do. Now if you live in the Denver area and would like to lend a hand I mite even get lunch /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
    I plan on being at the shop around 6.00AM, The shop is in Arvada right by the Hobby store and the Lowes.
    My Boss is letting me use the shop welder and some other stuff.
    Thanks Guys

Eric

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I hope some of the guys down there can lend you a hand.
    I'm kinda far and I'm on call this weekend but if you can't find anyone to help, I might be able to switch with someone here and go for a drive. I'll watch your post to see if anyone will show. 150 miles of driving is nothing to help a fellow K5er. Keep me posted.
    Dave

3. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the offer Dave. But I couldn't ask you to take time off from work. The other guy that said he would help out backed out yesterday. If I had a place of my own I wouldn't ask but with this being done at where I work I need to get it in an out the sameday.
    I need to get out of the Apt. an in to a house with a Garage /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric