Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I cut my hair

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Soooooo my hair has been pretty short for the last 8 years... like less than 1/4 inch... My friend Raven made a deal with me that if I grew my hair out until the 12th, she'd buy me dinner, and if I cut it before I owed her dinner...

That was the first deal, anyway... Then she changed it to growing until she thought it was long enough... Then she changed it to sometime in May, no date specified... Then last night I said screw our deal...

My hair was LONG... About 1/2 - 3/4 inch, and very scraggly looking... I've never been a big fan of paying for haircuts, or messing with my hair in the morning. Both of which I'd have to do if my hair got too much longer... I'd either have to cut it all off in the bathroom as usual, or go with one of those new-wave hairdos. There was talk of Raven and Beth doing my hair and taking me to try on clothes for the metrosexual look........ That didn't go over too well with the owner of the hair and body to be clothed gayly...

Well, finally I decided to do something with my hair tonight... I have a nice looking girl coming over from Laramie to hang out, so I have to look good... I used some gel and a comb to try doing something that looked alright, but really all you can do with hair my length is spike it, and I'm just not digging the whole spiked look as I found out. SO out came the shears... I put on the #3 (10mm) attachment and went at it...

Now, a few minutes later, my hair is neat, even, and not long, and I love it... Sure, I'll owe Raven dinner, but it's a small price to pay to be happy with how I look, which I wasn't with long hair :D

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

is this Raven chick hot? Gothy? Sorry the name makes me smile and think nasty things....

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Should have broken out the razor and went Travis Bickle

You know what's funny, I confuse you two all the time

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

What's hair?

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Raven's just one of my friends from work... 23, single mom... A bit on the plump side, but not large... just above average... I dunno... I think you would get along with her, but she's not gothic or anything... She's into theater and weird music and stuff... not so much tattoos though... :crazy:

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

haha, single mom, no thanks. Kids are nice, no where near ready for one.

My hair isn't very far from your before the cut. I'm seriouslly considering cutting it. Thing is when I shave my head, being so freaking white and such a serious face everyone mistakes me for a skinhead. Not a bad thing, many leave me alone.

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I should save that before pic... When I look at that picture I think "alcoholic"...

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My hair is half way to my a$$ and I think it's too short.

10. Resurrection_Joe

GO ROLL A NATURAL 20 NERD!

Hahahahaha

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What does that mean ?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

12. Resurrection_Joe

Ohhhhh the irony

In D&D theres 20 sided dice, and the highest number you can roll naturally is a 20, before modifiers. This is a second tier reference.

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Okay, I don't play Doungens and Dragons, so that didn't make any sence to me.