Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I declare war on Fords!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by buttman, May 23, 2000.

1. buttman

buttman Registered Member

Hey everyone, this weekend I was doing a little late night wheeling sesh when this kook in a ford almost ran into me. The messed up thing is that the guy didnt even give a dam that he almost ran me off the trail. So I turned around and followed him, the guy was a cockey mother trying to ditch me, he didnt have a chance. Finally he pulled to the side of the trail and three dudes jumped out all hostile. So the first thing I did was head bunt the driver, and my roomate hit the guy he was closest too. Not thinking about the oter guy but he must have been memorizing my license plate number. They didnt want nothing to do with us so they ran back into the truck like whimps. Then we went home and werent surprised to see two cop cars waiting for us, of course the charges and we got thrown into gail for ahsault. Well I just got out of gail today and thought I would share this lame story with all of you sorry I wrote so much, now every time I see a Ford I will want to run them off the road HA! HA! take it easy everybody, John Buttman

2. Executioner

Executioner 1/2 ton status

Temp. Ft. Walton Beach Fl. home=Tucson, Az.
    Happens all the time, to bad peolple don't talk, and comunicate better.

3. buttman

I did try to reason with this guy but he was talking crap and I told him not to get in my face. Like a reflex when people do that I head bunt, It's seems to solve the problem everytime, John

4. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

You better be glad he didn't pop you with a 9mm or .40 cal.
    I carry no less than 9mm when I'm on a trail - of course - I don't run people off either! Be careful out there. There's too many freaks who'll drop ya without a second thought.

OK - end "parent mode".

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

You know what I always say, Violence is the only answer......NOT ! Have you put any more thought into anger management classes ? I'd be thinking pretty seriously if I were you.

.Riz.

6. buttman

Like I said Riz, The guy got in my face talking sh@t for something he was at fault for.What would you have done back down? Oh well I'll have to see what happens in court hopefully the guy will realize he was the one who started the whole thing and charges will be dropped on us, John

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

I guess having a background in the martial arts taught me a few things...... Like, reasoning is better than violence. I'm not saying there isn't a time for action, but you just seem so quick to react with negative results. I wouldn't drop the charges if I were him, I mean, my God he cut you off on a trail......it's not like he raped your sister or something like that. Try dealing with things with a more level head. I cracked a little joke on one of your blazer photos a while back and you went totally off on me. I think everyone else in here knows I like to cut a few jokes now and again. But, you flew off the handle without even finding out if I was being mallicious or not. Now you hurt somebody for something minor..... I know he was close, but he didn't in fact hit your vehicle. Blow it off.... be bigger than that. Some things in life aren't worth getting all hopped up over. Here's a little advise to live by........DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF....IT'S ALL SMALL STUFF. Try dealing with cancer,depression, or even a death in the family....now those are worth getting upset about, not the little crap you get riled up over.

I'm not preaching, just trying to make you see things differently.

L8r,

.Riz.

8. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

Riz has got a point, the best vengeful thing you could do is nothing...my God man he's driving a F#rd, sooner or later he'll die on the trail anyway, and you can drive by and laugh at his bleached bones and the rusted hunk of metal with the shiny blue oval.

<font color=blue>White Knight</font color=blue>[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

<font color=green> May the dirt rise to meet you and wind be at your back always</font color=green>[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

hey I drive a Ford. For now...watch out [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress

10. chaka73

chaka73 1/2 ton status

White Knight is right he will die sooner or later if he keeps driving his f#rd, I mean why go through the hassle of going to court and trying to fight something that seems so stupid like getting cut off on the trail, so what cut him off and than if they start acting stupid than take some action but let it be him so you wont be the one in trouble or the one going to jail in other words turn the tables on him just my $0.02.

LOVE MY GREEN GIANT!!!

11. chaka73

chaka73 1/2 ton status

Sorry laketex this is for people who drive f#rds and try to run people off the trail.

LOVE MY GREEN GIANT!!!

12. James90

James90 1/2 ton status

John

Some of the people out there are just A$$ holes and need a good butt wiping!![​IMG]

I try not to get in peoples faces but if they get in mine they will be meeting Mr 9mm and 15 rounds of it

92fs

[​IMG]Go prepared
    </font color=red>90 k5 soon to be big, bad, and mean

13. dumbfounded

dumbfounded 1/2 ton status

I've heard alot of this stuff happening. I believe ford has a recall due to exhaust leaking back into the passenger compartment rendering occupants retarted....

Blood, sweat, tears, and lots of money is what keeps the k5 alive.

14. Jason73K5

Jason73K5 1/2 ton status

I think that I might bring you up on charges too if you chased me down and then assaulted me.

Even though the guy was an idiot and almost ran into you, there is no law saying that he needs to stop or apologise. In my mind, whenever you hit someone first, you should get your butt thrown in jail. Maybe people will start acting with a bit more sense if they fear the consequences of their actions.

15. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

here here Jason...my point exactly !

.Riz.

16. James90

James90 1/2 ton status

I gess I was trying to sonud big up there. But reason is the way to go and you spend a lot less time in the slamer.

But Go Prepared has more than one meaning.[​IMG]

[​IMG]Go prepared
    </font color=red>90 k5 soon to be big, bad, and mean

17. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

nope, no running folks off the trails here. Just bury my 2wd quick and get 4x4 Chevs to help out!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress

18. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

alright, lets everyone calm down. Buttman, i think you get the general idea of everyone's opinion, "violence is only the last resort" and you do seem pretty quick to jump on peoples back about minor stuff. So, the lesson learnd here is that you are being taken to court by someone with what sounds to be a pretty solid case against you, because you got a little hot headed too quickly. it's ok, it happens to all of us. So next time try to remember to just flip him the bird from both fists, call him a few names, but stay in the truck. it will work out better. And like they stated above, he's driving a ford, he'll probly die soon anyway![​IMG]

shaggyk5

aint nuthin in the world like a heavy chevy!!

19. NJ SAR Guy

NJ SAR Guy Registered Member

I think everyone\'s missing one very important point...

Everyone seems to be overlooking one very important point. This is BUTTMAN posting this crap!
    IF it was anyone else, I would right it off as being a moronic thing to do and I'd say good, you deserve to have your a$$ thrown in jail and to be brought up on charges.
    But it's Buttman.
    Not once, but at least twice in the past, you have disrupted this board, and proven yourself to be a complete moron. And now this.
    Like I siad, anyone else and I'd just say you're a moron and you deserve what you get... But since it's Buttman, I'm not even sure I believe this sad, pathetic story.
    As anyone that's been on this site board enough to know me knows, I can get quite opinionated. And most of you have probably noticed that I haen't posted in a long while. I've been here, lurking, keeping my opinions to myself, but I would just like to come out and publicly say Steve, consider doing something about this kid. This makes three times that he's disrupted the board with nonsence. I hate to sound like I'm telling you what to do with your site, but look at this. I don't know if he's trolling for flames or what, but first he psots some nonsence about Hummers, then he starts hitting on girls, then he gets into flame wars and each time he weasles his way back apolagizing for his actions. Steve, I admit, this post isn't as outright disruptive to the board as past ones, but I urge you to keep an eye on him for strike # 3. Ask yourself, do we need this kind of foolishness? Please don't let CK5's message boards be turned into AOL chatrooms!

Okay, end of longwinded b#tch session.
    Oh, and Buttman, if you feel the need to get violent, because of this post, I live in Jackson, NJ (e-mail me privatly if you want my full address) and I'd be happy to have you assault me too. I could use the extra funding for my Blazer. ( 8

NJ SAR Guy

Please excuse all of my misspelled wurds.

20. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

first off, i don't believe you, buttman. i don't think you and a buddy ran off three hostile individuals. maybe thats what you wish would've happened, but past experience has shown you lie. this is not a slam, just stating fact.
    second off, the 'kook' you chased might've been new to the wheeling game, and didn't mean to scare you with his trail ineptitude. so for this, you chase him down and do a head 'bunt' (it's butt, dork). maybe he borrowed his dad's truck. maybe he borrowed his girlfriend's truck. is a near miss worth hitting some idiot? and facing assault charges? and going to anger management classes as part of your probation?
    third off, if he got out of his truck to confront you, he doesn't have as much of a legal stance. he got out knowing you were ready to do something. it makes a difference opposed to hitting someone in their car. don't ask how i know, i just know.....
    finally, i really want to agree with most of the others on this board when i say GOODBYE BUTTMAN.

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>