Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I did it!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by NoReGrEtS, Apr 18, 2006.

1. NoReGrEtS

NoReGrEtS 1/2 ton status

I did it!!!! I searched and found what I needed to know about TBI's.:D I just thought I would post up to let you guys know.:D :haha:

well heres a question what would I pay at a yard if I pulled the hole TBI system? 100?-300?:confused:

thanks guy:thumb:
    Shawn:cool:

2. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

That could vary alot. When I did my 4.3L last summer (carbed from factory), I tossed around puttin tbi on it, so while I was at the yards trying to find something for my k5, I asked how much for the whole tbi system. One yard wanted $250, another yard wanted $450. Same year system ('88 S10 blazer).

3. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

Yeah, it really depends on the yard. Try and find a place that will let you pull your own, at my place it's not self pull so I sell a tbi for $125.00 a 'puter for $75.0 and the harness for $125.00.

4. NoReGrEtS

NoReGrEtS 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys for the info:bow: , do you guy thing it would be easyer to just get the whole motor? I have a 305 and would like a 350. is there a year that is better then another?:confused:

Thanks again:D
    Shawn:cool: