Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i did the unthinkable today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by beater_k20, Dec 7, 2006.

1. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i hit my beloved K20. :eek1:

putting the K20 away for the night after being all over town, idiots pulling out in front of me, trying to run me out of my lane (6000# truck vs Trailblazer, guess who won that one :haha: ), i managed to wreck 2 of my 3 trucks at the same exact time.

i keep the K20 at my grandma's house, its still titled in her name, and she insures it for the multi-car discount. her driveway was REALLY slick. went to pull the 93 around it so that i could put the '77 back in its parking spot. stepped on the brakes, and it seemed to slow down, and suddenly the brakes acted like they werent even applied. slid right into the right rear corner of the bed. busted out the tail light, but not a scratch on ol Betsy. the '93 didnt fare too well. douched the grille and the hood. :doah: guess its time to upgrade to the Silverado grille, composite lights, and a cowl hood. :pimp:

oh, and as for the guy in the Trailblazer... plow was cocked to one side, just happened to be the side that he was on. i drove around him, and *bumped* the joystick and dropped the plow on the slushy street. someone got a slush shower...:haha: nobody else around, and we were on a 5 lane road (2 each way and a center turn lane) suddenly he didnt want to ride right in my blind spot anymore. :D

2. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

doh... damn trailblazers...