Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I don't know who wrote this but for the most part I agree

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Dec 9, 2002.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I don\'t know who wrote this but for the most part I agree

I don't know who wrote this but for the most part I agree...................

I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses and big campfires.
    I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts for squirting out babies.

Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving
    to the ball game.

I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why there are no
    girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! I think that if you feel homosexuality
    is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion.

I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers.

The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the
    United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and
    Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird,
    or tick me off.

When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the law of statistics.

I know what sex is, and there are not varying degrees of it. If I received sex from
    one of my subordinates in my office, it wouldn't be a private matter or my
    personal business. I would be "FIRED" immediately!

I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen you should have to speak English!.
    My father and grandfather shouldn't have to die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word "freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.

I feel much safer letting a machine with no political affiliation recount votes when needed.

I know what the definition of lying is.

I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for
    any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business.

We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms so that decades later they could come over here and tell
    us our constitution is a living document and open to their interpretations.
    I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television, and that doesn't stop
    you from watching them.

I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a cause is more dangerous
    than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's
    better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy that invented the
    Internet to help you.

It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid and smack their little ass' when necessary and say "NO."

"I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don't pretend
    they are a political statement. And Please stay home until that new lip ring heals,
    I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me f*&%king fries!

I am sick of "Political Correctness" and of all the suck ups that go along with it.

I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African-Americans"? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because
    my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe. I am
    proud to be from America and nowhere else.

And if you don't like my point of view............

TOUGH [censored]!!!!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

2. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Re: I don\'t know who wrote this but for the most part I agree

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for
    any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am steamed about this particular issue. Why does our government allow this? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses and big campfires.
    I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts for squirting out babies.

[/ QUOTE ]

....and if they don't want to squirt out babies then we have to pay for the abortions. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

I saw this on another web site and I think Ted Nuggent wrote it.

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

Yes, it's time for an evolution in the political world...

Someday... someday...

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

yeah, it's the motor city madman's rant on the current "pc" views.

9. BIGDAN112686

BIGDAN112686 1/2 ton status

i would just like to say HELL YEA!!!!

10. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird,
    or tick me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

THE NUGE IS THE MAN!!!!! He needs to be president. Maybe we can get Jesse Ventura to run for Vice...Then we'll see some changes around here. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif thats what i like to see.

jacob

13. Suffergauge

Suffergauge 1/2 ton status

Amen to that! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm in total agreement !!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

TED? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

I forget where I saw this or heard it or read about it but Ted Negent said he didn't write but he endorsed it 100 percent. Also there was/is a part in there about fireworks too! Apparently it started off as aletter to some senator or congresswoman who was offended by his opinions on gun control or whatever.

17. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hey man do you have this in a file that can be emailed ? if pm me and il give you my email if its not post in profile it would be greatly apreciated thanx ps my print is broke. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

18. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Highlight the whole thing....Right click and choose copy (or use ctrl-c) then open your e-mail ...right click and paste (or ctrl-v) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

I agree with alot of that, especially the "Cross teh border, Speak ENGLISH"

I Fawking hate that sh!t.....

Takes me longer to find the directions in english in som emanuals than it does to program a universal remote with all 5 devices!

AAAGGGHHHH.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

20. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid and smack their little ass' when necessary and say "NO."

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I see this everyday in my line of work. I couldn't agree more. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif