Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I dunno wtf to do here?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, May 20, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

My friend was moving about 2 weeks ago, and I went over to help her out. When I got there she had some other folks helping her out. One of the guys asked if anyone had a cell phone because they were gonna order pizza. I gave him mine and they ordered. He thanked me for the phone and that was that. Well, we made several trips back and forth, and in the mean time I left my phone on a table by the kitchen since I didn't need it. When I went to leave I couldn't find it. It turned up later on in the garage after everyone, including said guy searched for it (big surprise he found it)... I thought maybe I picked it up and forgot I set it out there?

Well, I get my bill yesterday. It's for $145 bucks, and it's normally like $40. I freak and am reading the bill. There are all kinds of long distance calls placed on my phone. One lasted for over an hour! I looked at the date, and it's the night I was helping my friend move. From about 6pm until 10pm, this guy was on my phone making calls! I called my friend and she said he went back to school to finish up the year and take finals, and he was only visiting. He used to live in the area with his parents, how she knew him, but they all moved because his fathers job.

This does me no good, he screwed me. My friend gave me his number, and all I get is his machine. Besides, even if I reach him then what, he lives in freaking Florida. What would you do? I'm mad. I called AT&T and said my phone was used without my permission and they basically were like, um yeah, tough crap. My friend has apologized to me about a million times and has called this guy too and said she'll never allow him back in her home. Again, it does me no good, even though I appreciate her letting him know he's a turd head... normally I wouldn't care, I mean I would care, but it wouldn't affect me so much, but dang, I just got my hours for the summer at work cut from 40 hours a week down to 16 hours a week. I dunno wtf I am gonna do.... argh... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Call the numbers he called and let the people on the other end know what he did. Maybe they can get him to comply. At least tell them all he is a fawkin creep! Worth the quick call IMHO.

You hanging with the wrong crowd these days? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

try and get the Guy's number if You can and talk to Him about it, getting Him to pay up Sucka! Try and get his address.

Do You know where a Chicken Farm is down there? if You do, call the Farm and order a Load of Chicken Manure, to be dumped in His front yard, [for gardening purpose's" have them dump it, right beside His front door.[note: P.U.] /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Revenge has it "strong point's" /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

damn /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif sorry Steph, some people are not too nice /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

Well, I wasn't hanging with him by choice. My friend is a decent person, and like I said, she has appologized to me about this. She said if she had any idea he was going to do that, she'd told him to leave. She said that he's been having issues lately, and chances are he was calling some buds he smokes pot with. He said he stopped (I guess she said he went to church with her and a bible study and was even asking people to pray for him, why my friend was trying to be supportive and allowed him over, he acted like he was trying to change), but I have friends who have stopped, and I know how that goes... So even if I call them and say this guy is a jerk, they'll probably be too busy eating twinkies and watching Ren & Stimpy to get it... I wish I could dump some chicken poo on him, but I'm sure that'd cost plenty. WTF do people do this stuff? You gave me an idea though, instead of calling his friends, I should call his parents... I realize he is 20, an "adult" all, but I think since they are paying for his school and such, they'd like to know about this...

6. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    damn /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif sorry Steph, some people are not too nice /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My mom is cool, she said (called me as I was typing the other reply) she'd pay it for me if it doesn't get resolved with this guy. I can pay her back like $50 bucks over the next 3 months. I can handle that. I'm so glad too, I just order my exhaust stuff and was freaking out I'd have to send it back... that took all my extra cash. I had all my bills figured out to the dime! And this was not an extra dime I needed! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i hope you can get it worked out some people are just a holes /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

There Ya go, clue His parent's in on what He is and is not doing, they pay the bill's anyhow, so maybe You can collect from them? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Hmmmmmmmm.......if someone stole your money out of your wallet they would be charged with theft. By using your cell and spending YOUR money on airtime he committed a theft.

Get ahold of all the numbers he phoned and ask if they recall a call from this joker on the given time and date. If you can get enough evidence I'd imagine the cops would take an interest in the case. Just make sure you do your homework and have all your facts straight....

Good luck with this one. That's a real bummer. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, ya could make some phone calls and get some rank ole boys get about $140 of a** whup out this fawkwad........But that would be battery in this state.

11. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, ya could make some phone calls and get some rank ole boys get about $140 of a** whup out this fawkwad........But that would be battery in this state.

[/ QUOTE ]

He lives in Florida... different laws, hmmmmm /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He lives in Florida... different laws, hmmmmm /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I've always heard that more north you get in Florida, the more South you are and being that southern folk are downright hospitable like and know some good ole country manners, giving out a ole downhome butt kicking to a theif would be down right understable.

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

sorry Steph, I think your screwed , no way for you to prove he did it ileagally, like Paul mentioned, he could just say you lent him the phone, like for pizza...I hope you atleast learn a lesson from this(I did)and at the most get your money back...I've been having to deal with people like this for a couple months now and one thing I know for sure is that the criminal has WAY MORE rights than you do, sorry kid..... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

14. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I'm in Florida...where is he? I've been in the mood to stomp a mudhole in somebody's a$$ for a while. There's a bunch of us here in Florida..we can have a procession of Chevy's to his house and get your money for ya.

15. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

go to google,put in his # and whamo his address with map
    to his house /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I was going to suggest that you get his addy and I would let my FLorida connection whom we lovingly call ANIMAL go over and have a little private conversation with this jerk. But it sounds like we have a bunch of CK5ers there that can handle the job nicely. But if you DO need him let me know. If Animal shows up on this jerks doorstep I'm sure the bill will be paid in seconds flat... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

So call up all the numbers he called and tell the people on the other end that your pregnant with his baby and you realy need to git ahold of him.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

call collect a lot...even if they refuse, it would get annoying.

19. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Ill take his number ive got free long distance i can give him a few hundred crank calls. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif