Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I fawking HATE this guy!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by balzackks84, Nov 25, 2002.

1. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Heres the story. Ive got this budy who was adopted from Korea and I've known him since second grade (~12 yrs) This guy dropped out of school sophmore year dispite the fact he was smart and excelling in honors classes.

Hes sat at home for two years not getting out much. Well i try my hardest to do something withhim to get him out. So we went to go see 8 mile the other day. We walk up to the ticket booth and as imagined he checked his ID. But the guy was a royal d*ck. He looked at my buddy, back at the ID, "are you 17?"

" no im 19, it says right on it." The guy looked at it for 5 min. My turn and he doesnt even ask for my ID. What a fawkin bastard. I just feel bad cause he got sh*t flicked at him

Sorry had to vent.

2. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

yeah...
    Dont feel bad...
    My girlfriend and I and her sister went to the batting cages a year ago...

The guy asked us "You girlss going to show your DAD how to bat" /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
    I looked around..... and laughed and said we'll see about that...

LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I never got carded till after I turned 21 (this is for alcohol and bars). Went through the checkout line with the 8mile soundtrack and the lady asks for id and smiled. I laughed and shook my head thinking she was joking and then she looked at me kind of $hitty like and says 'ID please!'? I said 'OH, your serious!?'

I'm 24 and look every bit of it and she carded me for a parental advisory sticker (same place never even cards me for alcohol). I HAVE NEVER BEEN CARDED FOR A CD BEFORE. I laughed the whole way to the /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    Crazy $hit!
    I can buy beer but not a cd marked parental advisory

5. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I HAVE NEVER BEEN CARDED FOR A CD BEFORE

[/ QUOTE ] I got carded at Wal-mart when I bought model glue and spray paint?? Is this what the world is coming to.......... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

holy sh!t,i cant believe they carded jj. thats the stupidest [censored] ive seen

NITRO

7. shupach

shupach 1/2 ton status

got carded once for buying pellets, not a gun, but just pellets, heaven forbid i go through pellets...plus after showing my ID at walmart it took the lady 5 minutes to figure out i was 16(legal age for pellets and pellet guns) the funny thing is you hafta be 16 to get a drivers license and the lady never realized this. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

phill

8. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

yeah i got carded for buying primer in wal-mart 4 days in a row by the same friggin idiot every day!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

hehe I've been barhopping since 18, i'm 23 now.... Have been carded 2 times... both at age 22...\\

Go figure...