Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I fell off my bike today.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by camok10, May 1, 2004.

1. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

Man oh, man. The first de-virginizing post. I'd like to start of by saying that i fell off my bike today on the way to class. Well, actually, if you want to get technical, my bike broke and my fat buttocks was left with less support that Dolly Pardon in a Floss Bikini. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif (slow fade to sappy music…)

But seriously, I am happy to be a member and hope to be of any assistance I can. However it appears that I will be asking most of the questions due the high number of veteran wheelers present. I bow to thee oh great roller of boulders and any such object between you and your destination.

Crawl ya later.
    A Team.

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Were ya trying to impress some chicks? Every damn time I show off in front of some hotties, I end up eatin it! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Whoa, a one post member, someone get him a complimentary back of lock nuts

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

ouch, that musta hurt!

on the plus side, you have a kick azz engine in your rig! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    my fat buttocks was left with less support that Dolly Pardon in a Floss Bikini

[/ QUOTE ]
    BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Weclome to the addiction man!

6. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Welcome aboard /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i fell off my bike today on the way to class.

[/ QUOTE ]

So does that mean you ended up with no class? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Sorry, that was real corny...

Hope you're all right, welcome to the board. Ask away! this place is pretty flexible, it ain't all about K5's, there's tons more info to glean from CK5's lounge;

1. Personal anatomical questions
    2. Hideout for the deranged
    3. Drink Mixing info
    4. Tips for contacting your government representative
    5. Aging discussions (unrelated to maturity)
    6. History lessons
    7. Darwinism
    8. Gardening tips
    9. Tips on thoughtful communication with loved ones
    10. Carl the explorer guy's obsession with Badgers hits a peak...

So you can see we're a pretty well-rounded site. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. JDNobodi

JDNobodi 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You took off your training wheels too soon. Put the wheels back on and you will be alright. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So does that mean you ended up with no class? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Sorry, that was real corny...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, i think it could be truly said that at that moment, I had no class what-so-ever. And all the women around me knew it, and i was sad. But!!! its ok, cause most of em are stuck up cali beotches. Regardless they are totally eye candy. But the training wheels might not be such a bad idea!

Oh, and thanks for the other links/information/complements (i think i saw one in there someplace ) and for the Rolling Rocks (i bought those, and poured a few for my homies and their rides) . THE best beer that any man can purchase from a convenient store mind you. It reminds me of rolling rocks. Be it on the trail or in the bowling alley the Rolling Rocks always satisfy. But I never drink and wheel at the same time. however bowling is a way different story!