Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I FINALLY BLEW IT UP!!! *REBEL YELL!*

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Oct 3, 2004.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well, I finally killed it. The motor in the Samurai that is. I guess holding it at 6K RPM's all the time will do that to a motor. Especially when it redline's at 6500. I don't guess it being two quarts low on oil helps either. Even more so when it ONLY HOLDS 4. Stupid slant-eyed bastards.

But not to worry. I have a brand new motor sitting in the shop to go in this week. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I can't wait to get my other Zuk going. It'll have the "big block" 1.8 MPFI motor in it. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

On another sad note, the "Fozzy locker" will have to come out of the rear. I have destroyed the 3rd member with it, as well as the rear wheel bearings. It was fun, but the budget spool is killing my tires.

Ya'll gotta get me some more info on the backyard budget truck. I'm getting tired of this import caca.

2. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

And why where you holding it at 6k RPM's??
    Just for fun /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I was told by a fairly unreliable source (my conscious) that these motors would hold it. Hehe...

It had gotten to where it would burn 4 quarts of oil in between oil changes also. I could almost free spin the motor by hand with the plugs in it.

Yes, it was far from it's factory rated 64 HP.

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

64HP? My lawnmower almost has that much! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

man that must be good lawnmower /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif