Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I Finally have some Pic's!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by trouble1, Oct 27, 2002.

1. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

I Finally have some Pic\'s!!!!

I Bought a cheapo Wal-mart Camera and tossed a few pics on here, not that anyone's interested...But now I'm keepin up with the Jones's!! Ill have pics of after the fire shortly....but this is of today...I've got her this far at least... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    My 86 K5

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Re: I Finally have some Pic\'s!!!!

Nice rig! Stand still next time when shooting! LOL! No more beer for me I can't see the pics, they are gettin blurry, take me drunk, I'm home!Hic! LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I like the sticker on the back window! I have something similar [​IMG]
    Bill

3. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

maybe it is just me, but the link did not work /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Looks like the '87 that I used to have, 'cept I didn't have the visor or roof rack. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I thought that thing was in a fire! Doesn't look like it got much damage. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. hammer

hammer 1/2 ton status

link worked fine for me. Nice sticker on the window

6. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

If you only knew how many hours and dollars in the last week and three days...uggghhh!!! Its getting back though...Next issue will be the paint /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. 88k5blaza

88k5blaza Registered Member

what burned in the fire cause usually the paint peels right off specialy old paint if its issued to any type of heat? you must have gotten luckey! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

8. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

Very little of mine pealed...the biggest thing it did, the black completly faded to where the red is showing thru almost all over. Also dulled the hell out of it. To get it looking like it does its been washed with high pressure about 10 times...went around it 6 times with a buffer and polishing coumpound. The paint job was only about 6 months old or so. The white that you see from the top was not from peeling off...the ceiling came down on it when the firemen got there , and it tore into the fiberglass on the visor and hard top. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting

Looks good! With all the stuff on top, it's a little taller then mine /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif.
    If the insurance is paying, you might want one of these tops Better top & can add a rack
    Just a thought. I know my light bar takes out many trees /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    I'm just happy to loose weight up top, myself.