Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I finally own a 4x4 again, after 8 Painstaking months.........

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Dec 13, 2002.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Last spring break I busted up my truck out in madras. That was basically when i decided its time to start doing all the Mods that i wanted to do, and now finally 8 months later im just about ready. I Just picked up my one ton drive shafts last night.... My X-over steering will be done within a week and a half, and i will FINALLY be able to take my truck to the hills and Wheel the piss out of it. im stoked /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Sounds like you'll be ready for New Years. Who did your drivelines? did you go 1350?

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Sounded awful good the other night when you left our gathering............you've done a great job building that truck, Josh. Good work! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

4. Silver84k5

Gracias, im getting stoked that i can take a break from literally Throwing my paychecks at it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Silver84k5

had Brian do them, 1350's at the pinions and rear xcase yoke, still 1310 in the CV, rebuilt the CV, and a 100% new rear driveline, with thicker walls.