Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I flippin hate living in fing appartments

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by surpip, Sep 30, 2005.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Stupid retard parks half way into my covered spot, so i cant park in my own spot, and my girlfried wont let me drag his truck out into the street with the blazer :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Call the landlord and bitch to him... he has the power to have it towed :D

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Been there boefore dude :D

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

BTW, apartments suck! I'll never go back to that again... gotta have acreage and a shop from here on out (unless I'm poor and living out of my camper or visiting).

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've rented houses for the price of apts. But I would leave a note on the vehicle asking them kindly too not block your parking. If that fails, drag it out in the street.

6. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Damn man...Drag it out of the way anyway. That kinda ignorance infuriates me, I don't care what any tells me, gf or not, I'd drag it out of my spot regardless. What kinda car is it? Want me to come down and drag it out of the way? Or come down and force my $500 beater 'Burb into your spot?

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Its funny when you hear the commercials for them.........

Come home! To the traquilty of the Oaks, peacefull meadows, swimming pool to relax in, its time to ENJOY life, set back from the main road, in a relaxing, quiet setting.

You get there, someone crapped in the swimming pool,, you can hear people screwing above you heads, playing rap music all night long,,, funky deals goin down, a maze full of drama queen gosep,nosy neighbors, ahhhh

the tranquility of the oaks :haha:

8. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Please tell me that you towed it. And took video. :D

9. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

commercials sp about appartments? Never saw any.

May get in trouble for pulling thier car with the blazer esspecially if something breaks. But i would fit at least my dd (82 datsun) in the spot. But i believe he could get that burb in thier too. As long as not blocking anyone else block him in where he has to come find you to get out of his lot.

If nobody was around steal a valve stem or 2 or 4. :confused:

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If you pay for a assigned parking spot, call the manager. If you pay for that spot, they have too do something about it.

11. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Just park extremely close to the persons car, i have done this in the past, parked real close to their drivers door, was not possible for them to get in on that side, hey, it's their own fault for not parking the right way.

12. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

X2.

Park so close an Ethiopian couldn't squeeze in. :D

13. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Its even more fun w/ the doorless Blazer. I can get real close because I don't need to open a door. Plus, what's he going to do, ding it? :haha:

14. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Been there...

I'd rather live in a cardboard box or under a bridge than an apartment again..hope to hell I never have too!..parking was a thorn in my side at every apartment I lived at--most had "on street" parking only,or "first come,first serve" in the parking lots..and you had to be awakened at 4 am when it snowed,so you could move your car ,so they could plow the parking lot!--OR,you could just sleep in,and they would TOW it away,and it would cost 125 bucks to get it back from the impound yard...

Whe I had my 72 K5,I made a deal with the guy who owned a large feild across the street--he had a dump tuck dump 2 huge piles of gravel to prevent anyone from entering from the street--my K5 would climb over it like nothing!--he said I could park on top of the gravel pile,but was on my own as far as pulling out into the busy street(couldn't see if any cars were coming more than 35 feet away! :eek1: )..had a few close calls!..still a big pain in the ass--especially when it snowed and city plows would pile 5' of snow against the pile--that made it REAL difficult to pull out into traffic! :doah:

As for "The Oaks"--we have commercials for yuppie gated condo"communities" here like that too..they make it sound like a utopia,like everyone floats around playing harps all day!..when in fact its more like crack smokers paradise,in a ghetto!..what gets me is people are on a waiting list to get in!.. :screwy: ..I think I'm heading for the midwest if I have to leave here--I'd love to see one mile of open space again,without it being a swamp or industrial wasteland..people here build too close to each other..I dont enjoy hearing my neighbors fight,kids screaming,or their dogs barking 24/7.. :mad:

BTW--if it was me,and I had an "assigned" parking space,and someone else parked in it--I'd give them 15 minites to move it--or I'd either have it towed,or move it for them!.. :rolleyes:

15. moturbopar

moturbopar 1/2 ton status

And you can use there vehicle for a step down! :D

16. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

You won't be there much longer, though ;)

John