Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I forgot the ramen noodles

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 2, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I came home and threw some ramen noodles in the microwave about an hour ago... came in here and started surfing and playing my guitar... just remembered I have food in the microwave /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I did that with soup once... surprised me when I went to put in another bowl the next day /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Ramen noodles are a good snack, I just had a ham and swiss on rye sanwich.

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I've been so darn hungry today... I went to Country Buffet last night and ate till I couldn't anymore... but that's in another post...

I worke up this morning and I was STARVING... but I couldn't eat till Noon when I was done with my physical... So I ate... then talked to the commander of the ATC squadron, then went to my friends house and ate some more and looked at the house that we're thinking about renting, then went home and ate some more... then went back to my friends house and ate some more... and now I'm back home eating some more...

lots of hungry /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif...

6. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

thats what im eating right now