Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I found a truck I want...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Today I looked at and drove an 89 S-10 Extended Cab with 4.3L, 4wd, power stuff, digital dash, and a few inches of body lift. It's VERY nice, and they're asking $2995... I can get $1800 trade for my Explorer and the dealer said he'd go down to $2750. I think I can talk him down to $2500 with my good looks and cash in hand, but I need some ideas to get the $700 difference... anyone have some ideas?

I drove the truck and it drives really good, it's got a dual exhaust and it's nice n loud, engine doesn't have any odd sounds, exhaust is clear... Body is straight with very nice dark silver paint with black along the bottom, and the camper shell goes very well with it... Black bumpers and grille...

Gotta have the truck... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You change your mind more on what kinda truck you want than anyone I have ever seen. Would you please just buy something and put us all out of our misery.

3. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

You think he changes his mind alot? Just ask Pure Insanity how much I change mine about what truck I'm going to get

4. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You change your mind more on what kinda truck you want than anyone I have ever seen. Would you please just buy something and put us all out of our misery.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Hey man just go whith what you whant

6. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

dont trade your explorer in. you can probably get twice that if you sell it yourself, and completely pay for the S-10 even if it is a piece of crap someone will buy it.

7. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You think he changes his mind alot? Just ask Pure Insanity how much I change mine about what truck I'm going to get

[/ QUOTE ]Im getting a car, Im keeping the Blazer, a truck, Im keeping the Blazer, a Jeep, Keeping the Blazer, a Yota, I lifted the Blazer...Im keeping it, Im pissed at the Blazer again, a Sami this time.............I think I missed a few, but this is in the last 3 months. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Just make sure you get all this indecisiveness (sp) out of your system before you get married. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Talk about issues w/ commitment! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

haha, sounds about like me!

9. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

LMAO!