Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I found this on Webshots

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by pauly383, Jul 4, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

Someones FURD laying at the bottom of a hill by Saguaro lake . If that was any of the CK5 members in AZ , we would of got the truck recovered and the mess cleaned up for sure , this doesn't fly here . I don't know any details, but it looked like it had rolled ( could be stolen too ), and then the vultures came and stripped it. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

EDIT : Seems it was stolen and that is why its sitting there. I guess it is easy to do , every time I have been to Butcher Jones , I see cops in the parking lot as well as Power Rd. , but NONE back in the wheeling area /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Clicky don't worky /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. pauly383

OOPS, I will put in gallery and post pic ..........there ya go /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

that is one of my friends trucks from high school. it was stolen like two weeks ago. did u take that pic of the truck? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

5. pauly383

No I didn't take it. I found it on webshots browsing the hobbies / trucks category. It was taken by a bunch of Jeep guys and was dated 5-29-04 when they were at Saguaro . I can and will go back and find the address of the pics if you want or need it. I was thinking it could of been stolen too /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. pauly383

7. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

Thanks paul for the link. i talked to my friend last night he went out to the coves this weekend and found it. he is pissed /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. the people who stole it pulled the truck apart and left all it out there. they wint so far to even pull the motor and axles apart, that he just rebult. i can't understand why someone would do that? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

8. pauly383

Sometimes I just hate being a border state , really. All these drugs come over here , and the damn tweekers steal everything in site to get high. And then there are the damn people who don't want to work that steal only the high dollar items that you work your a$$ off for. Im sorry for your friend that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

You seem to be watching too much Drug War proppaganda. TWEEKERS SUCK, and that ain't no joke, but they make that stuff here and it don't matter to Tweekers that Mexico is right next door.

<font color="green"> Later,

Allan Greenblazer </font>

10. pauly383

I know all about the underground here . Yes its made here, but not the best stuff, some bikers on the fringes of town with homemade kitchens, or people hiding in subdivisions do not even come close . I do not care for drugs . Even though I do not partake now , I do not consider marijuana as a drug, but I do think people shouldn't do it all day long , it an after work thing and should be taxed like beer and sold. I REALLY hate tweekers now. The best thing in life I found to get a good feeling is Family , Friends and wheeling in my truck /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

BTW , if you want to discuss this sometime, I'll buy you a beer /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif