Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I FU@KING HATE STUPID PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Seventy4Blazer, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

and for some odd reason they all joined the Marine Corps....

common sense needs to be issued, because these fuks dont have it. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Grant

2. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

The sad part is alot of people that join the military arent too smart, and thats the only way they can survive. No offense to you or anybody else.

3. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Re: I FU@KING HATE STUPID PEOPLE *DELETED*

Post deleted by azblazor

4. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

You wouldn't by chance be stationed near a MArine base would ya /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Seventy4Blazer

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe no offense was intended........but it's an offensive point of view. At least clairify that's it's your opinion.

People who aren't "too smart" don't survive very long in the military....not my opinion - fact. Whether it's in land combat...or maintaining nuclear reactors at sea. Not only don't they survive very long, they usually don't complete the training to get there in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to dissagree with this. the not so smart guys are normaly the a@@ kissers it seems. so they get promoted fasster. but the people who know thier job get shafted.
    i dunno, maybe im just bias.
    Grant

6. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Now I know...you got skipped over for promotion this year like I did..right?

7. Seventy4Blazer

thats a TINY bit of it. but things like this PISS ME OFF, so here it goes:
    i run the desk in my shop about 1/4 of the time. i am a Corporal(43 points from Sgt, but i got screwed by another marine for a range spot. nother story another time.)
    i have Sgt's work for me when i run the desk. no big deal. i hook the Sgt up all the time. today we work through lunch. NO BIG DEAL. oh, wait i had not eaten for about 18 hours. my own fault. but its not my fault his JARHEADS are slow. i get my job done. he is running the desk today, so i ask him if i can go eat. i get a nope, wait till they can all go. alright man, ya just pissed me off. but i didnt tell him that, i said ok and walked away. went to smoke. a few min later he comes out and says he im sending everybody to eat. (their jobs were not done, causing the aircraft to be in a down status) i wanted to flip out, but didnt. we go to eat. i went to BK, got my food came back sat in out training room on the computer. i had 40 min left in my meal time i was TOLD TO TAKE right in front of out Boss. "big bad boss man" who i will be nice nad not call any other names walks through and sees me eating and freaks out. this guy is THE biggest fukn do as i say not as i do guy in the corps. he asks me what im doing. i kind of look at him like WTF DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM DOING... lets look at this, Burger king bag, chicken sandwich in my hand, coke in the other hand and CK5 on the computer screen... how obvious is this one. then he tells me to get back to work. i just let him go out the door and sat back down, LOCKING the door.

its the STUPID little things that stupid people do that piss me off. makes me wonder why i re-enlisted... OH YEAH, because i am going for E.O.D....
    can you say BOOM!
    Grant

8. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

EOD....spent some time with some army eod boys on caravan gaurd in 1987 in germany...those boys make a lot of money!!! Scary job though working in the michelin man suit.

It was the same for me when i was in...we had a e4 who re-up'd and promptly crunched two new 60KW gen sets still in the crates on the back of a lowboy being towe by a 5 ton...gets in trouble and a month later is driving a new camero (89) and got his e5 pinned...while i busted my arse as the wrecker operator who was allways on the road due to my unit being an aviation maint batt...never eevn got the army acheesement medal...feel the pain..been there...

DW

9. Lazydog

Lazydog 1/2 ton status

I remember the same stuff when I was in the Air Force. The only thing that sucks is it doesn't get any better in the Civilian world. Youre only hope is that they will be fired. I had a Supervisor that was the worst boss/person I ever met. Eventyally they ditched him. His demise was mostly due to cutbacks.

10. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

Hey Grant, you wanta see stupidy at its best, come work in the harrier community for a while. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. Seventy4Blazer

if i cant go EOD then i will be going harrier....
    just not 214 or 211... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Grant