Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I gave myself a tattoo!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TruckNutzDude, Oct 19, 2004.

1. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Well fellas, I hit rock bottom. Sunday/Monday were the worst two days of my life so far. I never seem to keep anything and I'm afraid of so many things I can't even seem to make myself have fun. Im deathly afraid of needles and I hate tattoos because they're permanent. After losing the trust of my girlfriend and thinking she might never talk to me again I decided to give myself something permanent to hold on to. A tattoo. So I used some pins I had in a sewing kit, steralized them, taped 3 of them together and started dabbing them in ink. What I ended up with was a tattoo of the word INK. I used that word for three reasons. 1. The pen is mightier than the sword (used pen ink) 2. ink is a permanent way to write things 3. the letters I N K are all I need to spell her name (Niki). I don't know how long the tattoo will stay on my arm, if it will get infected or if I hurt myself in some way. I really don't care. I overcame some fears of mine and now I have a reminder written on my skin. This is a useless post, I know, thanks for reading anyways.

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Wow. Congrats on the self-empowerment. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Now call a doctor, the stuff might be toxic. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

That's aight man... I'm more of an add another scar to my left hand and call it good kinda guy /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

It's unexplainable, but I seem to get a nice scar on my left hand from every major or not-so-major event... This one's from a memorable hiking trip... this one's from an old cat... This one's from making a bed... This one's from insane boredom... Ya know, stuff like that... No ink though... I'd be worried about getting poisoned /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Well, I have one from this summer when a girl decided to extinguish a cigarette lighter on my forearm when I wasn't looking. Now I have a big scar about the size of a persons thumb and it looks lite a "C" /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

What a beotch.

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

should see about having your username changed to "TruckRetardedDude" what a bonehead move giving yourself a tattoo. regarding your comments in the post, i think you need to seek some serious help. not only do you sound like you have issues with depression, but also self mutilation.

6. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

There isn't any pussy in the world worth getting upset about.

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

As a tattoo enthusiast I must say, stupid. I hate people that tattoo and pierce themselves. Its a big problem plauging our country most people don't think about or ignore. Little kids going around stabbing their ears cause they can't get pierced legally. Anyway, tattoo will probably only last a few years and look like ass in the process.

Look for a better means of release man. I can't say I haven't taken up habits or done things I shouldn't have to done it.

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

C'mon guys, he sounds like he beats himself up enough already. If he's on his way back up from Monday and Tuesday being the worst two days of his life, he'll probably have an "Aww crap, why'd I do that" moment soon enough. It's unnecessary to smack him for it...

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't know how long the tattoo will stay on my arm, if it will get infected or if I hurt myself in some way.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's no fool, he just did a foolish thing.

It's too bad the outlet youth seek is something like this. Depression through adolescence (I'm taking a big guess about his age/life stage) is not terribly unusual, but the expression of it should be carefully observed.

Now think about this; he's in Western Mass. Who else do we all know from Mass? A certain senator... I know how he feels, Hillary is my Senator... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

TruckNutzHombre, get it looked at by a doctor, and find a better way to vent aggravation and overcome fear!! I'll send you tickets to an amusement park near you, ride the roller coaster!!

9. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

The endorfins (sp) from self mutilation are insane. If they ever bottle that stuff welfare will go broke. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. hawkeye649

I live in southern NH, we can meet up and have a fist fight.

Don't feel bad dude, I've done it myself too :-)
    I never finished it, and it's faded out completely. I used a needle and a sharpie. I was working on the japanese kenji for hate. PM if ya want my # to bitch about brawds, not in the best moods with mine tonight. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

I don't think it'll get infected...just keep it clean-use neosporin for a few days. Wash with soap and water..anyway, I understand the funk your in my g/f is being a huge PIA and shes convinced I'm leaving her cuz I am entertaining the idea of a job in another state. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

12. hawkeye649

Brawds suck. But you either work it out, or you kick 'em to the curb.

Personally, you have your permanent mark now. I don't think your insane for doing it. Wear your scars with pride, it shows your alive.

13. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    Brawds suck. But you either work it out, or you kick 'em to the curb.

Personally, you have your permanent mark now. I don't think your insane for doing it. Wear your scars with pride, it shows your alive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am alive indeed. I've never done anything like this before, usually I just break things (gone through a few fenders, quarter panels, remote controlls, phones and lots of windows...) The emotions I had were so intense I couldn't feel my fingers or arms and I started to shake a little. I had already smashed my K5's fenders in to the point where the hood wouldn't close anymore (hand/shoulder really hurt afterwards) and I didn't want to break any more things. I think the worst part about how I fealt was that I was angry with myself. Had it been something she did I'd be pissed off and most likely have dealt with it differently. It really sucks to know you are the one who let yourself down. My tattoo is healing fine, slightly infected but that was expected. It most likely won't last too long and it's not filled in all the way... sort of looks like a bruise, not a word. For now it's just a reminder of how powerfull emotions are and how important life is. It at least has a story behind it, as all scars do and I'm not ashamed to talk about it. I, hopefully, have learned from my mistakes. The things that don't kill me can only make me stronger, right? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

14. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

if you really broke/beat as many things as you said you have, i would seriously look into getting some help. you have a problem.

15. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

Ever hear of self control? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Get some /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

16. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    if you really broke/beat as many things as you said you have, i would seriously look into getting some help. you have a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess so... Yesterday I got in an argument with my Mom and punched the passanger side of my Blazer. I pushed the entire door in. Ended up going to Hooters and watching the game with a swolen right hand and bloody knuckles. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif Good thing I stayed sober so I could watch my girlfriend get wasted and be sick all night and all this morning... YAY! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

17. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

a little off topic, but I sure wouldn't want to get in a fight with you, sounds like you pack quite the punch /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

18. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Steve, probably nothing to worry about, since he's hitting everything else, he's too beaten to land any good punches.

19. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm not ashamed to talk about it. I, hopefully, have learned from my mistakes. The things that don't kill me can only make me stronger, right? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Its good you can talk about about it !!! It helps with the healing !!!!!! But on the killing thing.....If you are dead you wont get stronger ....I hope you have a good shoulder you can SIT on ....Hang on ....its only a small time in your life ...don't make the last time !!!!!!!! You will get through it and then get lots of bondo for those fenders ...hang on !!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

20. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    Steve, probably nothing to worry about, since he's hitting everything else, he's too beaten to land any good punches.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only hit 3 people in my life so far. One kid beat up my sister and I nearly hospitalized him, one kid threw an ice ball at my face when I was 16 and I beat him until he stopped breathing and the other guy just got shoved around a little... he was smart and ran. I'd much rather hit something that isn't alive, my Mom sent me to jail when I was 17 because she couldn't controll me. I was arrested for assult, destruction of private property, vehicle theft, driving without a license, disturbing the peace and resisting arrest. I only spent 2 nights in jail but that was enough for me.

Steve, I'd never get in a fight with you. You seem like a really nice guy, maybe that's why people steal from you. Most likely you'll have this happen to you a lot in your life, kind of like what happened with me, but things do get better. Just don't take out your frustrations with anger like I do. If I had the choice between being angry and crying, I'd choose crying, people that cry seem to have a better grasp on their emotions than people who are angry with things.

Anyways, it's really nice to be able to spill my guts to people I don't know. My friends only judge me and my parents make me feel worse about my problems. You guys seem to keep it real and I appreciate it a lot. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif