Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I give up

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 88Silverado, Mar 28, 2003.

1. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

I didnt have any luck with this question in the Audio forum so before I give up completly...Does anyone know how to set the time on that damn digital clock on the am/fm/cass unit /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Try holding the set button in while turning the tune knob.

3. 88Silverado

There is no set button on this radio, just a seek and scan and neither one seem to affect the clock /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I know its something simple and stupid but im too smart to figure it out /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

If you are talking about the stock Delco unit:
    To set hour- Press SET button.(small button located on the far right side of radio).- a set light comes on and a radio frequncy is displayed. Then push SCAN and hold it in till the correct hour is displayed
    To set minuts- press SET button as above then press SEEK and hold in til the right minutes come up.
    Then cut off your little finger and insert it in the tape hole as a sacrifice to the almighty cassette gods. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    Hope that helps.

5. 88Silverado

Finally!!!

Figured it was something stupid.
    I can change the time by pulling "out" the Scan and Seek buttons /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif