Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I got a certificate for $455 from snap on! for free

Discussion in 'The Tool Shed' started by rdn2blazer, May 30, 2006.

1. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

I dont know why I got this sent to me but I assume its cause the used box I just bought had the paint flaking up so they sent it to say thanks? regardless I think its pretty cool. cant wait to start looking for tools. I dont think I can put it toward the box purchase though, thats fine I will get some tools out of it. I guess I cant say exactly for free, I did have to spend a pretty penny but I did not expect anything like this either. Im stoked.

2. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

That's cool.... Have fun finding your next tool....

3. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I'm sure you'll find something... :whistle: :rotfl:

I just broke down last week when this came around on the truck in ever so lightly used form...

[​IMG]

Effectively, new boroscope... Been wanting one for awhile now... Got a damn good deal from my Snappy guy, he owes me a few deals... Got it for less than 1/2, $400... Actually less than he had in it...

Already spied a wiped cylinder and exhaust elbow... Should be very helpful.. Getting all doctor-like on that chit... :wink1: It's pretty freakin high-end, super nice quality...

haha, my guy has had this sitting on the truck for about a year and a 1/2 now...
    [​IMG]
    I keep offering him $40 for it.. it's like 200... guy never took it... its really useless for work, just my K5 really.. but i just wanna beat him up on the price... :wink1:

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

what is that? :confused:

5. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

haha, I know, right.... :crazy: It is goofy...

It's an adjustable tool tray that fits between the fenders... set it on the lip... It IS beefy as hell... Got the slides from the KRL on the sides of it... I'm betting it would hold full lean weight from my fatass.... :haha:

Definitely something maybe more useful for a dealer guy or something... It was just such an odd item to see on the truck... He said he'd rather run it over with his truck than sell it for $40.. :haha: we'll see, it's been collecting dust for a long time now...

6. k5blazin

k5blazin 1/2 ton status

I got the same thing when i bought my used box and basic tool set-up. Bought a good socket and ratchet set with it the next day :D