Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I GOT A D60 FOR $500!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by afroman006, Feb 26, 2004.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Sorry to yell but I'm friggin stoked. I just got a D60 today for $500. The best part is its in perfect running order (just the wrong gears /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif) and I got it locally. The thick coating of grease and oil covering it must have kept all the rust away /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif. I'm excited. Might install it this weekend /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

SSSWWWWWWETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Welcome to the 1 ton club, sweet deal too, wish I could have found a deal like that , but still stoked over mine. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Right on!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Nice PRICE!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Time to do a little dance for ya /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sorry to yell but I'm friggin stoked. I just got a D60 today for $500. The best part is its in perfect running order (just the wrong gears /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif) and I got it locally. The thick coating of grease and oil covering it must have kept all the rust away /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif. I'm excited. Might install it this weekend /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif j/k I wish I was as lucky as u

5. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Sweet deal /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Reminds me to add you to the 'jealous of' list.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Great deal /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Well, someone beat my deal. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, someone beat my deal. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I got mine for $200, I'd have been insanely happy to get it for $500. Nice find man.

9. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

I got a drivable 454/400/205 for 60/14 bolt for 400.00 nwith 2 full tanks of gas, drove it away /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

then sold body for 200.00

I should have paid 500.00 but I cant get the lady to hurry up with getting me the title, then I get the other 200.00. from the member who got the cab. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif