Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I got a free 85 Silverado Blazer!!!! WAAAHOOO!!!!!! YIP YIP YIPPEEE!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chevyracing, Apr 9, 2002.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

A guy I work with had a 1988 S-10 4x4 Extended cab pickup that made him mad so he said to get it out of his garage and it is mine, so I did.

Another guy at work had a 1985 Silverado Blazer that he had an idiot pull the engine out of. He is about as mechanically inclined as an overcooked noodle. He needed something that ran so I told him I happen to have a 1988 S-10 I would swap him for his Blazer. He jumped at the deal. I also got 2 extra sets of wheels and 2 engines (350's). He just had the Blazer repainted before he blew the engine up, also had the a/c changed over to the new stuff.

To even sweeten the deal more another guy I work with has a 1985 Blazer with a 4 inch Super Lift and Rancho's he is going to swap me straight across for my stock stuff because he wants to put his Blazer back to stock.

I knew eventually my turn for good luck would happen. I just hope my 72 does not get jealous. Check out the pictures and tell me if I got a good deal or not.....

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/photo/30239378/35181325UgGbxh>Blazer picture 1</a>

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/photo/30239378/35181210QQFIZL>Blazer picture 2</a>

I don't think I took a beating too severely...LOL!!!!!!!!! I did give the guy who I got the S-10 from a Stevens Savage Model 67 12 Gauge shotgun. I told him the gun was worn out and ugly, but he said he didn't care, it looks scary and that is all he wants for home protection.

John

2. Big_B_Murphy

Big_B_Murphy 1/2 ton status

Sounds like you got shafted. Really taken advantage of. You better let me take it off your hands before you get any farther in the hole. HaHa.

Good luck with it. Seriously.

3. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Horrible deal! I think I have room for that blazer at home. Let me take that rust bucket off your hands...afterall its hardly worth an s-class truck!! PASS SOME LUCK MY WAY!!

I wish................