Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I got a game for ya today -only for the brave

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jjlaughner, Jul 17, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

THIS IS FOR THE 18 AND OVER, guys and girls /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    NOT WORK OR CHILD FRIENDLY, if your in a place with people around and have speakers you might want to turn them down. If no ones around then crank it up! No flying plain and helicopters int his game, this is what you've training for your whole life /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/flip.html

GO!

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

BWAHAHAHa...COOL

PERV /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

done, easy /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. jjlaughner

I can get in the orange almost red and had 800ish points...
    after you get 500 - 1000 points you can buy stuff to use in the game /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

I'd like to give more details but I'll wait till a couple people play... AGAIN NOT WORK OR KID FRIENDLY, maybe since its saturday folks are home... damn my hand hurts /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

OK one more detail I had the bottom two sections pulled down /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    done, easy /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT!? email or PM me a screen shot /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    BWAHAHAHa...COOL

PERV /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

is that your name I see in the first question are right below the game /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I think you where first one to play it /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

read the comments below the game, people there tell you how to win /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. jjlaughner

thats cheating you read ahead! I got that time easy, thats no fun! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I got the top and bottoms off there /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif