Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i got a new toy... hehehehehehe

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Sep 7, 2004.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i got a 2004 polaris predator, troy lee edition!!! this thing is fast!! ive wanted one for a long time and finally i have one!! i just wish i didnt have to go to work tomorrow so i could ride it more! i dont have any pics on my comp yet theyre still on the camera but this is what it looks like... [​IMG]
    and before any one says "oh you should have bought a YFZ450 or a TRX450R or blah blah blah" i dont care what anyone else says its my money my quad and my choice. my cousins are already giving me [censored] for not buying a utility quad like them so i can go hunting with them.

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

right on im lookin at the polaris ultity, im a die hard honad fan but the polaris has independant read susp. the honda dosent, hummmm /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Why cant you hunt with that, make a rifle rack and get a backpack... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

That thing looks pretty sweet.... ENJOY! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 1badv10

1badv10 Registered Member

look'n good! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    i just picked up the Kawi KFX-400 myself /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif... just wish i got out to ride more

6. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Damn. boy has a job for 2 weeks and he's already buying toys /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Those preditors are really nice machines! The troy lee edition is definitely the better of the two though. Nice choice and nice bike! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Kris

8. sean'schevy

sean'schevy 1/2 ton status

nice quad. and i agree with u get what u like i got a bombardier Ds650 and i love it and my friends kept trying to get me to buy the 400ex but i glad i didnt. (mines alot faster)

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

i dont know anything about thsoe... but are they2x4 or 4x4? (the one you just bought)

10. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Congrats! Looks great. Enjoy it. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

this one is 2WD its a sport quad, built for sand dunes and racing.

dude polaris makes awesome utility quads! my whole family rides them (hence them giving me [censored] for being different) we've got a total of 5 sportsman 700s (one is EFI), 4 sportsman 500s, 1 sportsman 400, a sportsman 90, a trailblazer 90, and my predator 500. most of them are 2002 and up my pred is the newest and one of the 3 2004s in the clan and the oldest is the 400, it's a 1994.

my friend who owns the polaris dealer in cedar city UT went riding on his sportsman 700 against a honda rincon 650, stock vs stock the honda got killed except for drag racing. but then they took the tires off the honda and put on a set of the wheels/tires that the polaris uses, (18lb weight difference, the polaris being heavier) and the honda bent a tie rod and broke 2 CV joints... lol it was great. the guy fixed the honda and sold it 4 days later for a polaris 700. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

ooh ic. awesome!!