Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i got a question about women and trucks

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 87sm465np208, Oct 7, 2002.

1. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

which is better, younger or older women if your 17 3 months away from 18:). honestly, i mean i get more looks from older women then the younger ones, and the younger ones are even more immature then i am, i like having fun and laughing at stufff, im not very serious unless it needs to be serious, but even then ill just laugh, there was a reall cute waitress once, god dammit, oh well i didnt have my chev and that was along time ago, but what is your guys opinoins, and do your women like your 4x4's because your so lucky if they do, personally that is one of the qualities im looking for in a woman. thanks guys NOT!.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif = /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Like the t-shirt says: "If it's got wheels or a skirt, you can't afford it!" I'd say go with older. They've always paid off in my experiences /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Definately like having women around as long as they don't get in the way of the truck. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif As far as younger or older, I don't really care anymore. The ratio is 6-1 guy-girl here. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i just like it when the girls my own age notice really. but probobly the older ones over younger ones. At 16 age matters a lot more though so...

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

younger women are more into what they THINK is cool the ricers /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif older women know better /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. Stylzz

Stylzz Registered Member

If you are looking for a great piece go with older, somewhere between 28-40. Trust me they know what they are doing. Also, chances are if you are younger they dont expect a commitment. Good luck.

7. 87sm465np208

wow cool, thanks alot guys, you really got me back on track, yea i was lookin for an older women, younger ones are ditzes and like jock guys who are gunna hurt them in the long run, so thanks everyone, ya'll helped me a great deal /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

It depends on what you call old and young. I like it when a song comes on the radio and she knows that it is a re-make. I also don't want to raise a girlfriend. Most of the young ones I know, are just out to have fun and don't care about anyone except them self.

9. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

personally i like girls my own age. i'm 18. and some girls like my truck some don't, i just gotta keep one that does. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oh and telling them "my truck has an 8' carpeted bed in the back" (suburban) doesn't work on most girls. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue">Not all young girls are into just rice, they only are because most guys they're age are /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. A lot of girls like to go 4 wheeling up in the woods, they just dont know it /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. It's up to you to show them that they do Before you know it they're calling you during the week asking if your going up again on the weekend, trust me on this /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 87sm465np208

cool idea, i will try to do that, see if any go this weekend, thanks yo /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

12. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

What Stylzz said.../forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I agree with him. Women between the ages of 28 to 40 are more my preference since the majority of them have grown up and mature.

I like older women. They are like fine wine...the older the get, the better the are. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The "oldest" women I've been with were 15 and 9 years older than me, respectively. Both were knockouts and both had at least 2 kids, all grown up now.

The thing with older women is they are not so giddy and immature like the younger girls, say in high school. The high school girls are just brats. They are wanting to find their Sugar Daddy and think "I can do better." /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Older women have been thru that stage and are like men...seeking attention and companionship.

I work at a high school and yes, there are a few older ladies than me. Yes, the attraction is there, but we are all professionals since some of us are married people. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I love finding a mother who has teenager daughters whom are sluts and snobs and telling the daughters that their mother looks way better, both physically and mentally, than them. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif There are quite a few mom's who are hotter than the daughters. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

13. thatK30guy

I forgot to mention my wife is 7 years younger than me. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

No, I did not pick her because she was young or whatever. She is way, way more mature for her age than any other 25 year old I know.

We had met when she was 15 and two weeks later she turned 16. I was 23 and she had me fooled on her age at that time. She could have passed for 20 to 22 years of age, easily because she acted way older and was very mature, too.

Imagine my face when she told me how old she was!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. 87sm465np208

yea i hear that me being 17, my mom would frown at me dateing someone who was 24, but if there was somthing there, i wouldnt mind it at all, especially if they enjoyed occational four wheeling, and working on my truck at least handing me tools and talking to me while i did waht i had to do, and understood my love for my machine. i gotta look for a woman, and put alittle bit more effort into finding another job, since my previous job was summer only /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif, was a damn good job too, well thank you guys for your advice, belive you me it helped me. .

15. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    personally i like girls my own age. i'm 18.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like girls your age too!

16. thatK30guy

In reality, you can't look at age as the factor to determining love.

If you were to find someone under 18, it would depend on how strongly you two feel about one another.

Such is the example of my wife and me. Her parents knew who I was, so they didn't have a problem with me dating their daughter. They knew I was not gonna treat her like crap, etc. So they had no worries.

Now if you don't know the parents, the best thing to do would be to break the ice with them, ASAP. Don't avoid them and wait forever to meet them. Let them know you are serious, only if you really have feelings for this girl.

But if the attraction is purely physical, forget it. You may as well look down the barrel of a 12 guage and listen to her daddy say "any last words, son?" /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

17. thatK30guy

I like girls that age, too!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Nothing like the soft, supple skin they have! So tight in areas that make a man's knees weak. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What really knocks me out is an older woman who really, really takes care of herself, especially if she has the same soft skin as a teenager. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The difference between younger and older women is all in the head. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

18. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Arr-right sicko' take it easy...

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif to Denver!

20. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

Exactly