Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I GOT A TRAILER! I GOT A TRAILER! I GOT A TRAILER!

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by KRAZIE87K5, Apr 5, 2003.

1. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

Just wanted to share my good fortune with everyone! I bought it at a trailer shop today, its brand spankin' new. I paid more than I would have liked, but they wouldn't move on the price. Out the door, for my 18' 7000lb trailer... $2000! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

You'll see me rolling into Arkansas sporting this bad boy on Friday! Hope everyone else is having a good time! I've still got fender trimming, hydro assist, and a few other problems... like where to put my battery and over flow tank now! I CUT OFF the fender where they used to belong... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

-Dan

2. K5BLT4FUN

K5BLT4FUN 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Dan, good deal. I will see you and the new trailer on Friday. Should be in town by around 8:00 or 9:00 P.M. Looking forwards to a real good time. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. KRAZIE87K5

[ QUOTE ]
    Dan, good deal. I will see you and the new trailer on Friday. Should be in town by around 8:00 or 9:00 P.M. Looking forwards to a real good time. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bryan and I are leaving on Thursday around 4pm... we should get into Hot Springs around 4-5am! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I expect that we may sleep for a good while... probably till noon or so, when we'll work on hunting down Jeff and anyone else who plans to be there at that time.

4. KRAZIE87K5

ONE MORE THING! Props to Bryan for driving out there with me and towing my trailer home for me, but thanks also for for giving me a CLUE as to how to buy a trailer. I would have drove outta there with some PO-DUNK-EL-CHEAPO trailer that would have done nothing more that mess with me. I am glad that I've got something that will treat me well... well, except for the tires... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

THANKS!

-Dan

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

no problem dan! I've got a post up in the garage as well as por and the tdr concerning your fenders...

B