Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I got a Woody!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by K5RON, Oct 3, 2001.

1. K5RON

K5RON 1/2 ton status

Actually it is my second one! My first one I got while I was building another truck! The thing is 3" in diamter and 43' long!!!! Alright,.....Alright,....It's a custom driveshaft from Tom Wood's Custom Driveshafts. This man is THE guru of drivelines! The thing is a work of art! Anyone else got a "Woody"? ;) J/K

Ron

'84 K5......Tree Fitty, SM465/Np205, D44/14BFF, Pro-jection! .....and of coarse no other color than Odie!

2. 82GMC

82GMC 1/2 ton status

LOL Just so I'm sure you're not nuts, (Or just a ahhh[​IMG] Big Guy[​IMG]) Tom Woods Shafts are the ones that come with the "My Shafts a Woody stickers on them right?[​IMG]

[​IMG]Inline 6's are cool[​IMG]

3. K5RON

K5RON 1/2 ton status

Sticker???? What are you talking about?................... J/K Yep, it comes with that sticker.

Ron

'84 K5......Tree Fitty, SM465/Np205, D44/14BFF, Pro-jection! .....and of coarse no other color than Odie!

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

The thing is 3" in diamter and 43' long!!!!

<hr></blockquote>

43 feet long? Are you building another monster limo? [​IMG]

<font color=black>HarryH3 - '75 K5</font color=black>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.angelfire.com/super/ThunderTruck>www.angelfire.com/super/ThunderTruck</a>
    It's a great day to be alive...