Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I got beat up by a bunch of kids

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Oct 8, 2005.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

No injuries though. :wink1: I decided to become a kid again and run around the backyard and playhouse at a friends housewarming party tonight. Before I knew it I had a mob of them hanging off me trying to take me down. After a while of goofing off, I decided to return to adult-land... and was actually kind of wore out from running around like a child. Probably didn't help much that I ate a bunch right beforehand.

Anyways, that was my reminder for the month of how fun it used to be back in the child years.

End of pointless post #2471

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

:D Yeah, that sounds like fun, ive been thinking of inviting some freinds over, putting on the old bloxing gloves and just going to it :D nothing brings you back to life like a good old fashioned fist fight in the backyard :D :haha:

3. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

amen brother.

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I couldn't do that with these... since these were real children, ages 4-11 or so. I was the youngest adult there, and I had this sudden idea to climb into the playhouse and act like a kid.