Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I got beat up last Friday night.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Jul 26, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

This is how it happened:

My friend and I were taking this class about "Paranormal Activity" and got in a debate with those who believed that it existed.

We ended up driving to an old building undergoing a remodel, because others claimed that they could prove their point there. An argument occurred.

I got upset about what they were saying and trying to prove, so I went outside to get something from my truck.

My friend goes outside moments later, and sees 5 guys beating me up... to the point I'm motionless and a big mess. When they see her, they drag me off and run off.

My friend goes and talks to my mom and a missing person's report is filed.

Then... she wakes up.

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif She called me today and told me she had this dream last Friday night, and it worried here and she wanted to make sure I wasn't dead.

I wonder what it could mean.

I better start watching my back... and make sure not to get in debates over paranormal activity. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

bbwwwhhahahhaha
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    glad your ok buddy, i somehow dident think ou were a lets fight guy, but i did belive you were taking a class in paranormal activity /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Woah thats weird . Womens intuition is a trip. I wouldnt worry though. I get slapped all the time by my wife because she is mad at me for her dream she had /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

it means she wants you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (a guy's translation)

5. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

it means she thinks your a wus, and she's worried about you /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif j/k

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

For some odd reason, I don't think there's a ghost of a chance of that happening.

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    it means she wants you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (a guy's translation)

[/ QUOTE ] YOUR SICK!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I get slapped all the time by my wife because she is mad at me for her dream she had

[/ QUOTE ] never got slapped, but my wife woke me up very pissed one day over a dream she had, wish I had the dream myself, the way she talked, I was having a good ol'time.

9. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    it means she thinks your a wus, and she's worried about you

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you hit that one on the head! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

When she told me, I was like "Wow, I didn't think I'd be that defenseless if it happened". Though she did make sure to rub in the fact that I got the crap kicked out of me. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

10. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

She suspects your masterbating too much.......

you know, your meat's getting beat up /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

If anything bad happens, it will be George Bush's fault.

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

That's funny!! My wife has reacted to me for dreams she's had (I forget how).

On a serious note, it's no fun getting beat up by 5 guys... I got beat up by 3 guys when I was in high school cause they threw a bottle at my '73 Polara. I got out thinking I was tough (I even locked the car door when I got out), and proceeded to have the living crap kicked outta me... Haven't had or thought much about a fight since then, now that I think about it.

13. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Yeah I got a nice little thumping from a 3-4 Jheads in San Luis, Mexico one time, it was kind of hard to count them when I was getting hit in a dark, smokey club. Luckily I had some friends there as well, we damn near caused a riot. What was funny was being that my friends and I are Hispanic and most of the Jheads were African American and didnt' speak spanish, the Federalies got a nice one sided explanation of what went on and I'm sure those guys had a fun night in the Mexican lock up. I heard they gave them the "soda pop" interrogation. High school....good times. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif