Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i got contacts!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, May 4, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

wow these things are great!! i got em yesterday, still gettin usewd to gettin em in and out every night. but man these things are awesome!! i got acuevue 2s, clear for now, im gonna get blue some day when i get a bunch of em ordered.

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

There sweet huh. I love my contacts. I didn't think I would like them, but now I wear them all the time. The only time I don't is when I am sleeping, or have just gotten up and am not going anywhere.(sitting on my duff doing nothing at home).

3. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i forget i have contacts and dont where mine unless i need to.too lazy to do the cleaning and stuff.But they do work and they are less annoying than glsses

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

It sure feels nice not having those glasses slipping around when you play or work, eh?

I've been wearing contacts since I was 12. That was......20 years ago!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Believe me when I tell you that the technology has come a LONG way since the mid-80s.