Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I GOT MARRIED !!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by behemoth, Apr 28, 2004.

1. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Yup - Sarah and I made it official last Saturday. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif The reception was at our house. Had a great party - cops got called because of the noise - of course, being 2 AM probably had something to do with it. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

congrats!!!!

3. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

CONGRATULATIONS! On your marriage, not the party/cops /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

marriage is fun, I slept on the back deck last night... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

congrats amigo. I'll be joining ya in the recently-married club in a matter of months. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sarah and I made it official last Saturday... cops got called because of the noise - of course, being 2 AM probably had something to do with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You da man! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    marriage is fun, I slept on the back deck last night

[/ QUOTE ]
    They say (whoever "they" are /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif) that married folks only fight over 3 things...family..money..and sex So far, every fight my wiffe and I have had has been tied to one of those categories in some way. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I told her in regards to family - you ignore mine and I'll ignore yours. Money - We don't have, prolly never will, get over it. Sex - since we dont have much of the first 2 we might as well have LOTS of this! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif She didn't think I wuz very funny /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

congrats,welcome to the club. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck. Give me a call when you're ready for your divorce party and I'll throw ya a big bash.

I swear I'm not getting married until I'm 30 at least. Y'all are going soft on me with this marriage stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I swear I'm not getting married until I'm 30 at least. Y'all are going soft on me with this marriage stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what I said man... but oh well, 29 is close enough. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

12. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

30 !! Hell - I'm 49 !! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Wait as long as you can !! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Thanks everybody!!! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

This is my FIRST !! We've known each other almost seven years and have lived together for over six years, so it was the next logical step. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I feel like I've been "married" for several years now. We just made it legal. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. trollporter

trollporter 1/2 ton status

Getting hitched Aug.14. First day of deer season /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif. At least I won't forget what day to buy her some bling every year.

15. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Congratulations!!!!

Why should you remain single and happy when the rest of us are married and miserable /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

j/k Been with my wife for 24 years /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif