Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I got my new tires yesterday :-)

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by sarazk5, Apr 28, 2002.

1. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

Went with the Goodyear Wrangler MTR's 35x12.50x15s. So far i love them. Killed the vibration on the truck i was getting from the old tires. We saved 2 of the old tires though for full-size spares. Anyone have any spare rims for spares? Anyway... I love the way they look. They are noisier than my old tires road noise wise, but thats because the others weren't muds. They are actually quieter than my b/f's procomps. I love the aggressive look. We'll see how they do off-road when we get to Hollister :-)

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

you will love em...just point and shoot and most of the time you wont even break traction

3. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Hey Sara, i've got a 15X10 chrome 6lug rim that you can have for a couple of beers at Hollister./forums/images/icons/cool.gif As long as you don't mind waiting till then.

4. LiftedAssDodge

LiftedAssDodge 1/2 ton status

why bring beer, im bringing a keg

5. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

Thanks Esteban.. What do you drink? You don't happen to have 2 do ya? Yeh I'm being greedy! haha. Where do you guys all mount a full size spare anyway? I don't think it'll fit inside and I don't know that I wanna have it take up all that cargo space. What does a rear tire rack run? Anyone know? I am gonna take pics of the truck tonight. I got my billet grill put on today. And replaced most of my lights... but somehow misplaced my right tail light I have 2 lefts!

6. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Sorry, I've only got one. And you should remember where I mounted mine last year. It was fun putting the 33 up there. So when I went to the 37 I decided to just put it in the back when I go wheeling, or on long trips. Contact 55Willy, he is making racks now and would probably be able to deliver it to Blazer-Fest also.

OH and i've got a right taillight for you too if you need it./forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

BTW Coors light is good for me./forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

K thanks. I have a brand new lens somewhere. I ended up with an extra left because LMC sent me two lefts originally. They sent me out the right but i can't figure out where i put it. We'll find it i'm sure. I had them all put away because i was going to wait to put them on after I got it painted. Well I don't think i'll have the money for paint for quite a while...so I decided to go ahead and put on the grill and new lights etc.

8. barbastard

barbastard 1/2 ton status

TRUE DAT!!!!!!!! Keg stands anyone???