Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I got robbed!!!!!!!!!!! sunabitches!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75k5, Mar 3, 2005.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

:angry1: x 3867329876824368234 = how mad I was this morning!

This morning I went to work at my cleaning accounts, when I went to leave so I could go to my new job my truck wouldnt start...

so I thought damn! I must have drained the battery or a cable took a ****..

I walk around and the bastards cut my straps and took my optima!

to add insult to injury, I decided to try to jump it just using the cables connected to my leads so I could get to work... well then I realized all of my tools were gone! Alot of those tools I had just bought wednesday afternoon at sears because I really needed them for work! They were still in the wrapper:mad:

so there I am.... a truck I cant drive, and when I got to work I had no tools to work with, not to mention I was late work and it is my first week there:blush:

the good side of this... I had my birth certificate in the console to show my work..they didnt take it! and they didnt steel my sub box "cant" and I took out my real nice rockford fosgate cd player just a few days ago so they didnt bother with the tape deck I had in there:crazy:

I have had my truck open and exsposed since day one, and for about a year it has been a truggy, I was only at the office for a couple hours, but I imagin that they noticed I am there mon-fri at the same time so I dont think it was random.

so I lost..

optima.. craftmen wrenches 5/16 -1 1/8, sockets all the way up to 1 1/4, a 1/2 " drive rachet, 3/8 ratchet, exstentions ect, a full set of new impact sockets, and a full set of standard deep impact sockets, a new test light, a compresssion tester, new craftsman screw drivers a complete set,2 bran new roll up wrench bags, and a bunch of other things I wont remember untill I need them:frown1:

I am sooooooo upset, so now I am picking up another optima today, when I can bum a ride, then I will go fetch my truck and go buy new tools so I can work tomarrow.

from now on the tools go inside when I work, I am also thinking about putting a cheap alarm on the truck..if nothing else the alarm would be a fun toy:whistle:

I guess this weekend I will build some lockable tool storage as well since i have been putting that off.

the one thing I can say if the way I mounted my speaker boxes and my sub box worked as planned!!! Cause they were moved a bit but the bastards didnt get em:woot:

lesson learned:o

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

S.O.a B. Unbelieveable..........absolutely feel for ya. I have a roll around from Sears that's about six feet high. I pulled my boat up beside it to use the air tools two years ago and every drawer except one was empty!!!!!!!! Insurance paid for replacements but some were my late Dad's and others aren't made anymore. Peeved I was!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

3. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i am sorry for your loss and i feel for you

well the up side ther is a 10% tool sale at sears on Sat so go then to replace your tools :crazy:

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Don't suppose there are any other business' close by that may have had an outdoor security camera running? Might ask around, you may get a lucky bit of footage.

I get mad just reading this kind of post. This one torques me as much as the Ghetto thing. Sorry to hear it.

Let me know if you need any spare wrenches, I have some, not matching sets of snap on but good usable tools all the same. If your tight on money they might get you by for a while. I also have a bucket of misc spare sockets I can dig through.

Let me know.

5. supersize75k5

nope no cameras around, there is houses right behind the building,

thanks for the kind offer,

I am going to sears in a few minutes and I will just go get some impact sockets from harbor fright now:(

6. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Not to rub salt in the wound but robbery is the taking of personal property from someone's direct possession or control by means of force or fear. Burglary on the other hand is entering a home, dwelling, land, etc. for the purpose of committing a theft or other felony. Not to nitpick, even the media screws it up.

7. AkMudr

AkMudr 1/2 ton status

That kinda **** pisses me off. I've been lucky where I live so far but I find myself checking on my truck regularly..(ghetto ass hampton virginia - What a ****hole this place is). KNock on wood. Sorry to hear about the loss.

8. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

That sucks. :crazy:

9. supersize75k5

well after shelling out for a bbran new battery today I am paranoid

I cant sleep and I am worried it will happen again:(

time to break out the welder:D

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Not long ago i ordered some new custom interior for my mustang, the box was left on the FRONT DOOR, ,,and it got swiped before i got home. *Mother Fukers*

450 out the window.:mad:

Im thinking of putting a decoy box in front with a fishing string attatched to it, with a bell to ring on the inside of the door. So it rings when they grab it. I was thinking of taking a vacation with my wife dor the weekend, let my mother in law and her big ass crazy boyfreind stay over during that time. ,,,,

*RING RING RING* OOPS!! Your time us up!!!!! :grin: Lookout!,, 350 pounds commin at ya:waytogo: Thats ok Shawn, the bell will ring for the theives soon enough, its just a matter of time. Its going to come back on them 10 fold in the end. :waytogo: