Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I got SEMA Offroad tickets!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 84_Chevy_K10, Jan 25, 2005.

1. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

But I can't go, pisses me off. :crazy: :frown1:

2. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

ill take em

3. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

whats the difference between sema tickets and sema offroad tickets?

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

SEMA show was in vegas back in August or so, SEMA Offroad is in February in Indianapolis.

I'm going to try to see if I can get a day off to go, if not, I'm sending Beater_K20 for me as he has a ticket as well. :grin:

5. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

6. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

November. Usually the first week. BT, DT X6- bored with it. Now the Off Road show........

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i cant go either...:frown1: there's always next year.

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Yeah, we'll figure something out next year.

9. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

That would be cool to go to. How did you guys get tickets?

BTW Tim, I saw the write-up in this months four wheeler. Pretty cool:cool1:

10. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

If any of you guys go look me up at the UFWDA/Indiana FWD Association booth. I'm helping man the booth on Sat morning or evening don't know yet. We're promoting Redbird and the Redbird Bronco will be on display.
    I think Tom Bambamblazer and Jeremiah may be there also checking things out. Theres going to be a clubs section to display their vehicles also. My rig just isn't up to display except in the woods. Should be cool to check out all the rigs and stuff to get fired up for another season........-mark
    [​IMG]

11. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Tim,

Would you be interested in giving these to me? Steve Frisbie of Missouri Offroad Outfitters will be there and I might consider going if I had tickets.

12. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

Neil, The following is info that I received from Joe Lu of SEMA marketing, his contact is below. Heck as members of CK5 you should be able to get a couple of tickets. Thought that it might help. He was looking for club display vehicles too, S-ton finished yet! They want gas tank drained, battery removed and a couple of other things to display inside the convention center. Just for your information. -Mark

Forwarded message:
    I would like to personally invite you and a guest as members of the Hoosier K5 Offroad Club to come out to the Indiana Convention Center February 4-5 to check out the SEMA Offroad Show. We are currently running a program to bring local clubs into the show, there will be a private reception for clubs as well as a special guided tour for the attendees. Please send me the names of the members you plan to bring and I will set aside passes. At this time, we must limit the number of attendees per club to 2.
    We are also offering a free feature vehicle spot at the show to club members who would like to display their rigs. If you know someone who might be interested in participating, please have them fill out the attached application and fax it back to: 909)396-6881 along with a photo of the rig.
    Thanks for your time, and I hope you do take advantage of this offer and make it out to the show!!
    Joe Lu
    Marketing Coordinator
    Specialty Equipment Market Association
    909-396-0289, x149
    JoeL@sema.org

13. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I wish I could. I wanted to go to meet he MOO crowd too, but I can't go, and I can't give the tickets away as they're not really tickets. They're more like electronic business cards and you have to have both photo ID and proof you own a business in order to go.

You can still get tickets for the show, they're $20 now as opposed to free if you registered before december, you'll just have to prove you're with some kind of business in order to go.